• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting with my kids in Payless and I'm like screw it, I'm betting OSU on the moneyline for no reason whatsoever than I wanted action on the game. To end up winning it in the end is unbelievable.

I tell my kids they can have whatever they want since its Payless, which leaves me free to check out the action. Unfortunately, she walked in, took a quick look around and walked out. I feel like if she had bent down, I would definitely have gotten crack.

Favorite action on the night slate for a guy who may chase?

I will be on Hawaii but don't see the need to bet it yet at 8...falls to 7.5 I'll take the plunge, if it goes to 8.5 I'll pay for 9. I do like SDSU but that's a lot of points to give going there...and we get to actually watch it tonight.

I will be on Hawaii but don't see the need to bet it yet at 8...falls to 7.5 I'll take the plunge, if it goes to 8.5 I'll pay for 9. I do like SDSU but that's a lot of points to give going there...and we get to actually watch it tonight.
I liked Hawaii too but ended up playing the over for both teams....in a rushed mental miss instead of FG

Speak of the devil it just dropped to 7.5 -115 so not really interested in waiting in case it falls to 7 flat, had to grab it

No worries, I was perfectly fine not playing it. Your reasoning made sense, I figure if I'd have played it the chips fall the other direction lol

Haha yea I know what you mean. Only reason we kept scoring is because we had to. Roper sat on it once we got up 14 which is what I thought would have been the case at half.

now that O13, O12.5 at 1H TT, I am kind of sad I didnt put that as max bet GOY play for me. But I was also about 8 beers in asking my buddies... "I mean this is a gimme or am I drunk?"

I guess it is best to keep some semblance of betting discipline

dwon a few units on the day despite the big unit wins. seems like WVU was in almost all of my jenk teasers and parlays haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back