• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck ASU. Zero tackling despite being in good position zero offensive chem. Now with usc leading they can just feed Jones.

Need Zona to make my day a fine one

Can we quit with the Barkley NOW? 21 carries 44 yards, 36 of them on one run .... aka 20 carries for 8 yards on the rest. Ridiculously awful

I thought of you watching the ISU game and they showed that opening kickoff...the talking head said "ladies and gentlemen, just enjoy the best player in college football" during that highlight

It will be Rosen/Darnold either order let's not get crazy here, there will be questions about are they franchise worthy now but put them around NFL talent then see

I'd throw Allen in there too, he's playing with absolutely nothing...guessing someone will try to see if Mayfield or Rudolph can actually be a B12 QB that can succeed at the next level but that hasn't had such a great track record

Well. My best case scenario is -7u. Worst day on the year after a shitty last week. Could be -12u if i lose my final 2.

Basically wipes out my first 7 weeks. Cannot wait to try and turn it around next week.

Goodnight all. Go points in hawaii!

Remember Darnold lost 2 NFL receivers and played a few games with an almost backup offensive line

Allen has a lot to prove too. He is just so limited by teammates that it is hard to figure out how good he could be.

I mean the game dynamics scream low scoring 2h.
I want to say 31-3 might be the best score for 2h under for me that I recall...know I've hit at least three of them in Vegas alone let alone the old offshore stuff...and been with a local for 6+ years now, so I'm sure it's happened a couple times there too. Like one gives up, the other just wants to get out of dodge uninjured

Typical espn arrogance. nobody gives a fuck about you you stupid ass commentator. it's fucking obvious that was a touchdown

I didn't play anything today. I started Thursday though going threw and picking what I would of played and wagered on it. Still foggy headed from everything the last 2 weeks here in the hospital (in a medically induced coma for 6 days) hadn't watched football in a couple weeks. But if Arizona holds up to just win i would of been up 22 units from Thursday through tonight. Smdh. But hey seems I'm seeing it better lol

No go for under now, wish it wasn't a TD tbh...I'd a jumped on under but down 21 they'll still attempt to fight and one early turnover or ASU td, this thing can get more interesting than I want for under. Down 28, I'd be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back