Saturday Discussion Thread

jfc they gonna twist my arm into betting tigers all weekend. what have jays ever done to be worthy favs? tigers might not always hit but i think they a much better team and for sure want it more imo. kikuchi prob little more talented but i think olson just as likely to hold jays down.

pretty much same disagreement on the prices in seattle again also. they wanna give me the better teams at plus or even money ill take 2 of 3 in both those series at the worst imo.

maybe ff under in washington, or possibly continue riding the nrfi? dont think nats will have much success vs lodollo and like gore vs cincy lineup.

i think i would put zona w kc if i was gonna do something like that. gallen v hendricks feels like a bigger mismatch. not completely sold sanchez has a 2nd half for philly close to his 1st.
This is more of a play about rebounding from last night, Pitt doesn't hit lefties like they can hit righties, Phillies line up scorching hot still, and don't seem to have any trouble hitting Ortiz's best pitches, Slider and Sinker. Sanchez's changeup is one of the best in the league, if not the best right now - Pirates don't hit them well. They're a better fastball-hitting team, he doesn't throw any.

I honestly can't believe the Angels are trotting Kochanowicz back out there. He was brutal vs anemic Mariners line up. Albeit his first start ever. I get the conventional wisdom is to play against a team who scored 13 runs the night before, but likely a First 5 over could be in order.

Braves juggled their rotation after the rain out last night and the DH today. Morton and Elder it looks like today. Schwellenbach, last night's starter, goes tomorrow.

i think i would put zona w kc if i was gonna do something like that. gallen v hendricks feels like a bigger mismatch. not completely sold sanchez has a 2nd half for philly close to his 1st.
Love zona today and the over, also pounded the Reds and over, Mets-1, Oakland, Clev, Detroit, Cards Game 1 and over and Texas. Also riding the tampa bay rays over my beloved yankees. My neighbor and friend Felix Roque who pitched at NC State- pitched with Nasty Nestor in High school in Miami, said of all pitcher Nestor is a routine guy. He needs to go in game situations on his normal cycle or it throws him off. Simulation games and practice dont cut it for these guys. I bet he comes out rusty, while I can trust Tampa's pitcher over Nestor even in a normal situation right now.

Love zona today and the over, also pounded the Reds and over, Mets-1, Oakland, Clev, Detroit, Cards Game 1 and over and Texas. Also riding the tampa bay rays over my beloved yankees. My neighbor and friend Felix Roque who pitched at NC State- pitched with Nasty Nestor in High school in Miami, said of all pitcher Nestor is a routine guy. He needs to go in game situations on his normal cycle or it throws him off. Simulation games and practice dont cut it for these guys. I bet he comes out rusty, while I can trust Tampa's pitcher over Nestor even in a normal situation right now.

kinda think rangers were a great opponent for o's coming out the break, after little slide going in this gave them something to really get up for since rangers beat their ass in playoffs last year. honestly i think o's way to cheap after watching scherzer last start i have more confidence in rodriguez and o's lineup but im not playing it. prefer the under in cincy game, 1st 5 anyways, maybe they get runs late but i like both starting pitchers vs those lineups. zona def feels like a pretty strong fav to me, i thought the open was a good 20 cents short assuming gallen has gotten everything worked out, think he will be good tonight (luckily wasn't a day game as he been known to struggle in the other time zones in early starts, big break they playing this one at night imo., gl buddy.

Wild Nestor starting is normal implosion, usually after he gets to 30-40 pitches, now in the 4th inning but his PC is jacked up thanks to the patience of TB hitters.

i been hooked on watching thiesr kids play flag football all morning, lol. the things ya do when your car broke down! huge pain in the ass, think i'm buying something cheap-ish this week. i remember when you could get a decent running older car for like a grand, now it appears 3k bout as good i can do but i don't want another payment since i still owe money on this piece of shit that blew a head. fucjing just over 100k miles, better believe i won't be buying another chevy anything, american crap. i'm only looking at toyota, mazda, vw would be good every vw i ever had ran great north of 150k miles.

was just telling some friends on telegram they better take Nestor out or the under is screwed. then another 2 homers right after. clear to see he was done in the 4th. No movement on his breaking ball, his fastball is lucky to hit 90-91 today. If i was austin wells, I'd be firing everything back to him harder. Wake him up

at least tampons SHOULD win so the dog would be nice, even against my yanks. ha! I tried to warn my friends on the yanks today about rodon (as I eluded to above), oh well

I keep saying it, Boone is either the most brain dead manager in MLB right now committing the greatest malfeasance of managerial duties or he just is screwing with us all. His managing or lack thereof cost the team and his pitching staff over and over.

i been hooked on watching thiesr kids play flag football all morning, lol. the things ya do when your car broke down! huge pain in the ass, think i'm buying something cheap-ish this week. i remember when you could get a decent running older car for like a grand, now it appears 3k bout as good i can do but i don't want another payment since i still owe money on this piece of shit that blew a head. fucjing just over 100k miles, better believe i won't be buying another chevy anything, american crap. i'm only looking at toyota, mazda, vw would be good every vw i ever had ran great north of 150k miles.
Still got my '09 Altima that just hit 45k miles a few weeks ago. I'm expecting at least 150 out of her

Of course cards take out gibson and 2nd pitch to the next hitter is a 2 run game tieing homer. Hopefully this opens up an onslaught of runs next 2 innings.

where the fuck are greene and kieth? i guess just not starting vs lefty. i really don't like managers who do that w young players, they will never hit lefties if you shield them!!

that sucks i dunno if i play tigers had i known they were sitting. guess i understand why line went back jays way late. gonna be tough to get runs without those 2. hopefully we can get kikuchi out and get them in i guess. the under ff was prob the play w this lineup. at least we got the 1st inning!!

Heads up...

Faedo up in bullpen in Toronto...

Olson not in dugout. Looks like an injury -- so Faedo coming in next half inning.

Olson was shaking his right arm leaving after 2nd inning.
i saw that. i knew my tigers bet was screwed when i saw that. kikuchi pitching his heart out, waiting for him typical implosion

Cards manager was either brain dead or had no one on the bench to replaces catcher pages as the ghost runner. They were would prob be up 3-2 on that 1 out single . Now theyll lose in the bottom half

good to get tampa easy and detroit and over with little stress,.now need oakland to hang on for a real good afternoon.

Put a little bit more on Boston, Twinks and seattle tonight and Cards F5 in game 2.

If any of you use mgn, text your host and tell them you weren’t happy with their downtime. My host sent me 250 bonus bet a few minutes later and a few other 25 and 10 dollar bets. Used the 250 on As and Mets ML. Holding my breath for the mutts final 3 outs

Attachments

• IMG_6739.jpeg
    IMG_6739.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6732.png
    IMG_6732.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Back