Saturday Discussion Thread

are giants/cards back in stl now? i have no freaking clue how cards hit hicks? if he takes it out then then for never getting chance to start, or they know him and force him to throw 70 pitches by 3rd inning? really tough to say but think it will totally come down to if he throwing strikes, gotta imagine they know to force him into doing that! could be a game that makes sense to live bet??

@B.A.R. meade hasn't looked right has he? i havnt dug into his numbers but his body language has looked awful like he can't find what he searching for??? i just saw some short clips of that so curious what going on with him?

i'm high and lazy so i'm just asking questions instead of digging up answers right now! @Marsski , wtf happened to montas? his k-bb rate is a joke!! feeling like a high scoring game from
a lazy cap! lol

i just don't see marlins scoring runs on seattle pitchers. ff under again? not sure i have the stones to play seattle ff again as luzardo more than capable of shutting them out thru 5, it was different w rogers who hands out runs and they still
only got 2!!

Last edited:
i have to look closer but berrios/lively in one them classic spots in a rematch from last start and both guys got hit around pretty good. as good these 2 been on the year you gotta believe it a solid bet they both have much better performances, and number ticking up cause ppl see that. i could see getting a very generous ff under number and price and id expect no more than 4 runs and quite possibly a pitchers duel thru 5. have to check out certain things but in general love these kind of spots, not often the good pitchers gonna get knocked around b2b vs same team!!

i can't focus enough to finish any the stuff i start on, have some ideas to look at when i wake up with coffee tho. try to figure out a way to keep winning some plays!

@B.A.R. meade hasn't looked right has he? i havnt dug into his numbers but his body language has looked awful like he can't find what he searching for??? i just saw some short clips of that so curious what going on with him?
I haven't seen much of him tbh this year

I haven't seen much of him tbh this year

not easy to trust either offense, cws dead last in most offensive categories and tigers not much better. these pitchers, cws pen, the fact it appears ppl are actually betting the under probably just blindly fading these offenses. yesterday was a way stronger under, im growing a tad partial to the over here. kenta has shown no ability to go even 5 innings, far as i can tell this thorpe kid is nothing special, scouting reports do say he has a pretty nasty change up, not sure that makes for a great righty starter with a below avg fastball to go along w it. wacha the only righty off top my head who has carved out a pretty good career as a rh starter and change being his best pitch, his heater doesn't sit around 90mph tho, at one time it was mid 90s and still think he at least low 90s w it. thorpe sits 90 so not sure how well the change will play off that? tigers have a handful of bats that have hit change ups pretty well, very good slug vs them this year.

as bad cws offense is can't trust meada to shut a little league lineup down right now!! he has only went 5 innings in a handful his starts and sporting a 36-18 k/bb, even white sox outta be able to plate a few vs that!! not the easiest play to make but feel like this a over game if anything. assume pens will decide outcome which makes tigers price slightly better than yesterday but laying juice w a guy who could be finished after a inning or 2 doesn't sound real fun!!!

Henry from Zona today. Read he has given up one walk in all 6 starts. Lot of juice on over 1.5 walks, but if Philly can be patient at the plate today with the heat index at 102, not counting temp on field I think he hits this easily.

Henry from Zona today. Read he has given up one walk in all 6 starts. Lot of juice on over 1.5 walks, but if Philly can be patient at the plate today with the heat index at 102, not counting temp on field I think he hits this easily.

i'm already so sick of the mfin heat! lol

i'd say heat shouldn't bother ppl living in zona but they get the roof and ac when it hot, plus they don't know dick bout the nasty fuck humidity we gotta deal with! give me the dry heat, at least it not like you walking into thivk
ass water filled air!!

i'm high and lazy so i'm just asking questions instead of digging up answers right now! @Marsski , wtf happened to montas? his k-bb rate is a joke!! feeling like a high scoring game from
a lazy cap! lol
Montas threw a gem 2 back @ Rox but mostly has been giving up barrels and runs. He doesn’t seem to be getting the punch outs…it’s been more pitch to contact. His control has been iffy. I could see the ovah here

shit gross and my fucking ac compressor on my car went out few weeks ago!!! had to get it inspected and legal last week, plan on getting that fixed now but gotta find one my idiot friends who can help me, i suck at working on cars but i can get refurbished compressor for less than 100 bucks. taking it to shop these mfers will want 700-1000 to fix fucking thing, fuck that noise!! it ain't that bad while driving, it ain't good but i can wait for the amount of money i'll save! lol

Montas threw a gem 2 back @ Rox but mostly has been giving up barrels and runs. He doesn’t seem to be getting the punch outs…it’s been more pitch to contact. His control has been iffy. I could see the ovah here

kinda where i was leaning also, i had india nailed yesterday! love when i get a bomb 1st at bat and dont have to sweat h/r/rbi rest the game!! lol. im so greedy instead of being happy i'll be like "why didn't i sprinkle home run?" lol

cardinals have some sick numbers vs sinkers, they should know Hicks better than anyone, this could be a really rough outing!!

Crashed when the boiled eggs were cooling and now need to look up whether it's still healthy to eat

cardinals have some sick numbers vs sinkers, they should know Hicks better than anyone, this could be a really rough outing!!

hicks has been drastically better in day games for some reason tho, not sure if small sample coincidence or he prefers the day? he been walking ppl like crazy and cards should know better than anyone to be patient and force him to come over the plate w that sinker. really nice price to play their ff ov 2.5, not sure if that better than +110 on game over 4.5? giants pen hasn't exactly been nails either and even if hicks is good you can't expect him to go more than 5 innings. maybe a case where ill split between the ff team total and game seeing how ff is a tempting +120 along with the +110 for game over. really like mikolas to have a lead thru 5 also which another +124 for ff -.5.

i drank more yesterday and another day this week than i have in a year, close anyways!! wasn't that much, had a few long islands yesterday and a few margaritas few days back, that a lot for me these days, had a little buzz! of course i had a weed gummy and half a zanny yesterday and im sure had a zanny w the margaritas, im sure cause we have zans which means it a given i took at least half one!! lol

i still have another weed gummy, debating when i should eat it!! lol. should prob get my bets in 1st!!

just till like october maybe!! sept has been pretty shitty here last few years, global warming might not be real according to some assholes but sure feels real!!

Indeed!

It's 42 degrees on top of Pike's Peak right now, where they are doing the 102nd running of the Hill Climb tomorrow...

i can cap on the gummies but driving across river then actually putting the right plays in can be problematic!! i'll think im
winning bets and realize i clicked on wrong team!! lol

so far my list looks like this, not plays yet..

jones ov 5.5 k's
jays/cle ff un 4.5
berrios and lively ov k's
soto and albies ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
cws/det ff or game over
cards ff-.5/ff ov 2.5/game ov 4.5

so much for spot betting!! since i came back my amount of plays going up!! think it more a time issue than posting.

BTW if you can't laugh at sarcasm you are likely the problem

I gotta run do some things that are likely politically incorrect. Be back in a few

I've done that while sober...

back in the day when i would stay up all night capping ncaa hoops there was a night had some real nice bud, forget what it was, made 3-4 bets in morning before i passed out. im at gym later that night thinking i swept the card and every damn bet was on wrong team!! i swore the book was fucking me over, couldn't fathom how in the fuck i did that, god i was pissed!!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Back