Saturday Discussion Thread

i'm so pissed i forgot bout the hockey game last night, i been riding oilers since they got down 2-0, i even made a bet on them in parlay thu not realizing game was friday (of course 1st leg lost as i did some greedy shit moving the cards giants over to 11.5, lol), then it totally slipped my mind yesterday and of course oilers win again.. i won't forget monday so they prob lose it, lol

We are going through a really bad sports time

Focus is a real problem right now

most the juice high on these pitcher out total unders but they sure tempting in these places with the excessive heat in day games!

I have aunts and an uncle asking me if I'm emotionally stable right now and my only response is I think so

This is the worst in 20 years as far as a June where it's about survivorship. Covid year was awesome compared to this

just till like october maybe!! sept has been pretty shitty here last few years, global warming might not be real according to some assholes but sure feels real!!
Sorry, I'm that asshole.

Look at historical numbers. This ain't shit.

1930s...

Mid 1950s

1988 we had 30+ days 90 and 100 in Mich alone.

2012 was unbearable.

Your tax dollars aren't going to solve the weather. Bottom line. They just want your money.

Weather is cyclical. Don't watch the news.

/End rant.

i freaking love betting bases this time of year. one my fav months!! the soccer during day nice too!! i mean far as watching not great but for making money june till asb is usually golden!! i'm just happy nba done, i used to bank on playoffs but they damn near broke my ass this year, def killed baseball profits.

not easy to trust either offense, cws dead last in most offensive categories and tigers not much better. these pitchers, cws pen, the fact it appears ppl are actually betting the under probably just blindly fading these offenses. yesterday was a way stronger under, im growing a tad partial to the over here. kenta has shown no ability to go even 5 innings, far as i can tell this thorpe kid is nothing special, scouting reports do say he has a pretty nasty change up, not sure that makes for a great righty starter with a below avg fastball to go along w it. wacha the only righty off top my head who has carved out a pretty good career as a rh starter and change being his best pitch, his heater doesn't sit around 90mph tho, at one time it was mid 90s and still think he at least low 90s w it. thorpe sits 90 so not sure how well the change will play off that? tigers have a handful of bats that have hit change ups pretty well, very good slug vs them this year.

as bad cws offense is can't trust meada to shut a little league lineup down right now!! he has only went 5 innings in a handful his starts and sporting a 36-18 k/bb, even white sox outta be able to plate a few vs that!! not the easiest play to make but feel like this a over game if anything. assume pens will decide outcome which makes tigers price slightly better than yesterday but laying juice w a guy who could be finished after a inning or 2 doesn't sound real fun!!!
Nice work on the unders last night.

I ended up doing CWS 1h TT under as well. Game played out much like you said.

Good stuff on today. Appreciate it.

Sorry, I'm that asshole.

Look at historical numbers. This ain't shit.

1930s...

Mid 1950s

1988 we had 30+ days 90 and 100 in Mich alone.

2012 was unbearable.

Your tax dollars aren't going to solve the weather. Bottom line. They just want your money.

Weather is cyclical. Don't watch the news.

/End rant.

luckily i don't watch news and you right it is def cyclical, i do think we have had some effect but i often joke we staving off a ice age with all the things they trying to stop, lol. i don't care enough either way to be mad at ya! politics ain't my bag, we good :) but it is hot as fuck and i hate it!! lol

luckily i don't watch news and you right it is def cyclical, i do think we have had some effect but i often joke we staving off a ice age with all the things they trying to stop, lol. i don't care enough either way to be mad at ya! politics ain't my bag, we good :) but it is hot as fuck and i hate it!! lol
Definitely a heat wave this week .

Remember, same age range, they called for an ice age when we were young. Then they said that Florida etc would be ocean by year 2000.

Always remember, the politicians have homes on these parts of the USA that are supposedly going to be underwater at any time. Doesn't check out. Obviously.

Just like capping, independent thought and research is needed.

Anyways, end rant #2

Back to bases. 85 degrees light breeze at Copa today for capping purposes.

i can't get it out my head cards should kill hicks or at the very least run up his pitch count and have him out the game super early, of course doesn't mean they will score off giants pen. the kicker is one my asshole friends text me 5 min ago saying giants were gonna smash cards today, i often think bout changing my bet if i agree w this prick!! i knew i was fucked on mavs game 3 when he told me he loved them. then game 5 when i had it figured out boston was smashing those clowns he was heavy on mavs again! i gave him 12 points and 4 to 1 on 25 bucks just cause i knew, lol. think cards ff are team totals prettty strong!!

Remember, same age range, they called for an ice age when we were young. Then they said that Florida etc would be ocean by year 2000.

Always remember, the politicians have homes on these parts of the USA that are supposedly going to be underwater at any time. Doesn't check out. Obviously.

Anyways, end rant #2

i'll have to go to soccer forum, havnt watched or have any confidence with copa, starting to feel little confident w euro's having been watching a ton!

mikolas is still a damn quality start machine even if he isn't sexy, giants have so much turnover not sure how much it matters but he has been fantastic vs them throughout his career. it would seriously take a shoddy effort from cards not to get to hicks, they know him better than anyone, they hit sinkers, long as they take the walks he will give and force him into the zone they should make his day miserable. unless he musters up another gear with the bitterness he has bout cards never really giving him a chance to start and he throws a gem, lol. im not sure the extra juice good for him tho, he already has control issues, throwing harder/wanting it more not gonna fix that!

mikolas is still a damn quality start machine even if he isn't sexy, giants have so much turnover not sure how much it matters but he has been fantastic vs them throughout his career. it would seriously take a shoddy effort from cards not to get to hicks, they know him better than anyone, they hit sinkers, long as they take the walks he will give and force him into the zone they should make his day miserable. unless he musters up another gear with the bitterness he has bout cards never really giving him a chance to start and he throws a gem, lol. im not sure the extra juice good for him tho, he already has control issues, throwing harder/wanting it more not gonna fix that!
He did get some starts tho? Did he want more?

so cards ff-.5, cards ff tt ov 2.5 and gm tt ov 4.5 all plus and all plays for me.

i'd play hicks under 15.5 outs also but -200 just too fucking steep even tho i feel like odds he pitches past 5th are prob less than 25% which really means it should be a play. maybe a portugal ml/hicks under 15.5 outs parlay would do?!?

He did get some starts tho? Did he want more?

i believe he always wanted to start and felt like they never gave him fair shake at it. in fairness to cards his control was always a problem when he did start, i think giants got him to tone down the velo which helped but he still has high walk ganes cause he really doesn't know where the hell that sinker going w the movement he gets. hard to say who at fault? i have no trust or respect for cards organization anymore, when he went to san fran to start i thought he was gonna end up being a all star, i did well early on when they had his out totals really low but they have since bumped him into the 15.5 range and he has kinda regressed back to a guy i don't trust and 5 innings really seems to be his max at this point, if giants can't fix ya nobody can.

Anyways, end rant #2

Climate change is real. We can argue about why it’s happening and if you want to try to do something about it.

Just in Ohio, the leaves in the fall change colors earlier, the rainstorms are quick bursts with intense rainfall in a way that is different, and the heat/humidity index is way up.
I’m not going to argue about it because I don’t argue about gravity or whether Owls exist either.

Just saw an FF under 5 on the board for berrios game, think I’m riding with you @2daBank

Good luck to us.

i played it u4.5 at +105. i feel pretty good both those pitchers won't get knocked around again. maybe a bit better bout lively cause imo the jays are pretty much ass, cle offense continues to shock me at times but think berrios should keep them relatively in check for 5, he been so consistently good this year hard to imagine b2b bad outings vs same team.

with you on the over in cincy also. pretty confident reds be one the teams i take a flyer on future at asb, i still think they at worst 2nd best team in nl central and could easily be the best if they all start playing like they capable!! not only ya'll got some filthy starters i've noticed there some real filth in that pen as well!!

glad i thought of that. really didn't have another mlb favorite play w bigger odds i felt confident enough to put the money w hicks: thank goodness for soccer!!

so the cards plays. the ff under in cle my strongest i think.

also smaller on the over in detroit, over in cincy.

did a 2 team parlay w jones ov 5.5 k's/soto ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

royals sizable dogs again is tempting, im still pissed off they pulled singer after 5 last night, went from a lead to game over in bout 5 min of the asshole they brought in for 6th!! havnt got around to capping it today but def feel like i want a kc win this series w plus money! lol. not sure if i will have more, let's see how cardinals game goes and if i have this bitch figured out!!

i have my moments, now we just need cards to run hicks before 6th. shouldn't be that damn hard seeing how he almost never pitches past 5 from what i can see!!! cards really should have a good read on this mfer, if he starts ball around edges let it go, if he in middle the plate smash it, lot of them have really high slug vs sinker and no secret what he gonna throw, just make him be in the zone and it should be a good game for the offense.

im done w plays in that game but hicks over his walk total prob not a bad play either, of course i dont recall the number? lol.

i was super tempted by lively ov 4.5 k's at plus money but his swinging strike rate pretty low, i assume he one these guys that throws one them sinkers or 2 seamers that look off the plate and come back over the outside corner to righties and freezes them. ultimately i just didn't want bunch of plays in same game and was happy with the plus money on ff under 4.5. cards game kinda the exception i try not to make multiple plays on same game unless im doing a sgp of course.

i was super tempted by lively ov 4.5 k's at plus money but his swinging strike rate pretty low, i assume he one these guys that throws one them sinkers or 2 seamers that look off the plate and come back over the outside corner to righties and freezes them. ultimately i just didn't want bunch of plays in same game and was happy with the plus money on ff under 4.5. cards game kinda the exception i try not to make multiple plays on same game unless im doing a sgp of course.
Your use of language is so interesting.

„I feel pretty good“
„sexy“
„tempting“

What‘s on your mind…really?

although being a year since theresa diagnosis means i havnt had pussy in over a year which is easily the longest i've ever went since getting it the 1st time, so yea, pussy is def on my mind a lot!! if you pretty enough i might fuck you at this point @VirginiaCavs !! lol

much like that last statement i have a feeling i might regret playing a over with chisox and tigers involved no matter the pitchers, lol

if you got a sister tho, mom, girlfriend, maybe one them plastic dolls? at this point anything will do, i don't like myself enough to keep jacking off!

has anyone popped your cherry yet VC? its getting really late in the game!! you need to at least try it!! pussy that is, not me! lol

i can't imagine living around colleges most my entire adult life and not running thru so much ass!! god what a waste!!

god damn she fine.

there gonna be more goals in this soccer match than runs in detroit. dunno wtf i was thinking w these 2 shitbag offenses? at least it was smaller

has she got a touch or oriental in her? whatever the hell it is it works! she needs some polish american drug addict mutt up in her!! just for a minute, if that!

and who gives a fuck bout eye color? only chicks care bout that, i dont even know what color my wife eyes are! lol

meada had given up 35 freaking runs in 46 innings till running into these sorry fuck white sox. im not gonna lie, this was one the dumber plays i've made, im a little embarrassed. i'm looking at both teams run totals this month and it a whole bunch of fucking 1s and 2s!! i thought the pitching was so bad maybe it be the offenses day but thinking bout it now im sure with all those 1s and 2s there were plenty of other crappy pitchers that held them both down! unreal how little these 2 teams hit!!

Back