Saturday Discussion Thread

im
just being goofy tho don't pay me any attention. trying to take my mind off the fact i seriously bet a over with these 2 offenses!

they are somehow scoring less runs and taking worse at bats than they did against flaherty and fedde yesterday!! how is that even possible?,

i'm not mad but of course goldy hits a 2 run bomb today when last game a rbi woulda cashed a 8 team sgp!

can't believe chisox got us 3 and tigers still scoreless against a rookie who throwing like 70% change ups!! how can they not figure that out 2nd time around???

damn cards coulda got more in 2nd. hit into dp then get a hit robbed. oh well they seem to be all over hicks so should get more

cashed all 4 bets with hicks only going 4 innings. not gonna lie, really didn't think we were getting the ff -.5 after mikolas gave up 3 off bunch of bloop hits in 1st, then in the 3rd inning they hit a couple i thought for sure were gone, one that woulda tied it, then the one with bases loaded to end inning that was smashed but not enough launch angle and just caught. at that point was just hoping to get the 3rd run before end of 5th. then when we got the 2 out double and they held carlson at 3rd i was cussing like crazy thinking that was our run! w 2 outs you send him!! next guy hits 3 run bomb so turned out genius move to hold runner and not only got the ff total at +124 but got the ff -.5 at +124, the game tt ov 4.5 at +110, and of course hicks under outs!!! i love when a plan comes together!!!

shame the sorry ass tigers offense didn't get my memo bout the plan for that game!! i can't believe chisox scored 5 and we still didn't sniff the over!!! the tigers offense is quickly approaching marlins and white sox league when it comes to ineptitude. it time to call guys up and send guys down if these mfers can't do their fucking jobs!! the amount of games they have scored less than 3 runs just this month is mind boggling!! there not even that much good pitching!!!

BOOM in the 4th, you know your Cards brother

they had so many chances before that. i was starting to get that feeling where i knew they should have 5-6 runs and we lose the ff total by half run! i swear when they held guy at 3rd i was losing my mind!! only thing that didnt have me drive by stadium and throw something at 3rd base coach is if there was any time to hold guy w 2 outs it was with burelson coming up, he been ripping cover off ball all day so turned out to be great call. had he sent guy and he got thrown out then burelson lead off next inning w solo bomb id been pissed. tough being a coach around me!! lol

damn lively has given up only 2 hits and both freaking solo blast. shit. looks like his k prop at plus money was better than ff under. ugh

damn. cle offense is so much better than i woulda ever believed. they like tigers but opposite, lol. my bad on this one, i really didn't think berrios would get lit up b2b games by them. then of course the 2 lively hits allowed being bombs didn't help, didn't really matter since cle gonna score 5 by themselves. crazy. this team feels like more legit playoff contenders than years past.

kinda glad they just scored that 5th run, i was kinda annoyed bet was gonna lose cause lively only 2 hits were solo bombs. still pretty pissed didn't go with lively k's, his pitch count super low he should get 1 more easy.

cashed jones k's at least.

wow. gilbert only thrown 36 pitches thru 4 innings. seattle pitching making mince meat of marlins shitty lineup. pretty crazy they ended up stealing that game yesterday!! guess seattle offense was embarrassed cause they smashing the much better pitcher in this one! lol, baseball.

holy cow, lad is awful close to -400 tonight!! -370 highest line i recall seeing this year, how the hell can ya bet that? they lost to halo's just yesterday! good way to go broke thinking any team can't lose a baseball game!! it not that tough to do, everyone does it!

let's see we can get back on track after few clunkers

rox ff tt ov 2.5
tovar ov 2.5 h/rrbi

cronenworth ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

i'd say heat shouldn't bother ppl living in zona but they get the roof and ac when it hot, plus they don't know dick bout the nasty fuck humidity we gotta deal with! give me the dry heat, at least it not like you walking into thivk
ass water filled air!!
Lmao. Yep. Was like a sponge in Philly today. He did walk 2 but was pricey

cronenworth cashes his h/r/rbi prop! we cooking w grease now!! be great can get rox team total and tovar, not sure if i ever played a over 2.5 h/r/rbi but it is at coors, he facing a young lefty who never pitched here and he has raked vs lefties along w rox whole team sporting a solid ops vs lhp. we see what happens. unfortunately besides soto i played few other in braves game i luckily didnt have time to play before game, they not going as well, sucks when your guys get walked, gives ya a chance to at least score a run but thus far kelenic and verdago walks lead to nothing cept taking a at bat away!! i really hate a walk doesn't count for anything, it same as single, i understand they have to move lines drastically if walks counted but it sucks they penalize you also. guess there no answer, maybe half a hit? lol.

did braves just give murphy the day off today? he should be dh'ing days he don't catch cause braves lineup is far less intimidating these days! they can't afford to have murphy bat on bench when he starting to get it going!! i mean seriously 7-8-9 in braves lineup looks like the tigers or some other crappy offense, not to mention other than ozuna several the guys up in middle order having down years to this point.

they would have to pry the ball out my dead hand before i turn game over to some stiff out the pen with guys im responsible for on the bases! i be damned i let this bum inflate my era!! lol

i was really interested in nats cause they strike out so little, you make contact in this park good things gonna happen but quantrill has been so effective this year.

they would have to pry the ball out my dead hand before i turn game over to some stiff out the pen with guys im responsible for on the bases! i be damned i let this bum inflate my era!! lol

amd just like that this stiff allows morton guy to score and several of his own. morton should have fought harder to finish inning!! it was still a game when they brought this clown in with 2 outs, still 2 outs and game out of reach. remind me again why they didn't give morton a chance to get one out? he had gotten 17 more outs than this hack! lol

jackson merrill really starting to come on for pads. i almost played his h/r/rbi along w cronenworth, dammit.

still woulda been 4-1 had they just let morton get last out, managers always trying to be cute. let the guy you pay all the money finish the inning. way to walk a run home you loser. awesome job manager!

cmon i need a vertigo hit/r/rbi. everyone else getting on vs this guy. dont be the bum to let him get you out

fucking weak pussy, how you gonna be the guy who lets this pitcher get a out after the 1st 6-7 reaching base? pathetic

Back