Saturday Discussion Thread

just think braves would be in this game if the manager didn't yank morton and leave bummer in there to hand yanks run after run. great job coach!

shame olson couldn't do shit, yet again. he a rare guy that had a monster year the year he signed the huge contract for new team, most guys take a year but he going backwards. what up with that? now that he acclimated now he plays like shit? ozuna making him look bad!

cashed the Rox 1st 5 tt over and cashed tovar ov 2.5 h/r/rbi!! overall pretty good day but man a couple plays cost me from a monster!!! the fucking 1st 5 jays/cle under cost me a good 1100 in 3 parlays everything else hit!! that stings!!! can't get over cle smashing berrios like that in b2b games. only thing that doesn't sting worse is at least lively got yanked at 4k's, i was really torn between the under or lively ov 4.5 k's +110, went w under then lively appeared he was gonna fan 5 easy then wheels fell off and he got pulled w 4. so at least either way i was losing! lol

freaking glastnow gonna hit ov 8.5 k's easy! i just don't have the stones to play k props that high! ugh. instead i'm on halos ff tt un 1.5 and under a juiced 3.5 for game.

Back