Saratoga Race Course 2013

some p4's I will play certain combos heavier than others ranking certain horses as A's/B's/C's...A's the best and C's are basically savers, used the lightest

Thanks, basically playing with milk money anyway. Good luck today, gonna be tailing ya!

On her way to the paddock, the #2 horse, Glassy Ally caught eye contact with me, stops DEAD in its track, and then walks over to me. Never had that happen in all the years I've been coming here. Had to bet it after that.

good stuff on Whitney, Lloyd...agree on most of your thoughts, differ on Mucho Macho though...he may get 1st crack at speeds and i'll be using him as well as Dan and Ron...also agree Fast Falcon could get a piece...bol today.

[h=2]Race 5[/h]Off at: 3:04 Track Condition: Firm Purse: $75,000 Race Type: Maiden Special Weight
Age Restriction: Three Year Old and Upward
Sex Restriction: Fillies and Mares
Distance: One And One Sixteenth Miles On The Turf

[TABLE="class: standardTable noPad"]
<tbody sizset="255" sizcache="7">[TR]
[TH]Program # [/TH]
[TH]Horse [/TH]
[TH]Jockey [/TH]
[TH]Win [/TH]
[TH]Place [/TH]
[TH]Show [/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10 [/TD]
[TD]Kate Is a Ten [/TD]
[TD]Luis Saez [/TD]
[TD]$26.20 [/TD]
[TD]$10.60 [/TD]
[TD]$6.70 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 [/TD]
[TD]Eddy's Time [/TD]
[TD]Edgar S. Prado [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]$5.50 [/TD]
[TD]$3.90 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7 [/TD]
[TD]Done Smoking [/TD]
[TD]Jose Lezcano [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]$3.70 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Race 5: #10 Kate Is a Ten (10-1 ML) is one of my better plays on the card, tough trips in only 2 turf races and catches a weak bunch here off the claim for Serpe. Race 6: #4 Archer Hill (6-1 ML) was one of the most impressive 2yo winners of the meet last summer, then tried open company then dirt, now 2nd off layoff and adding blinkers, seems to be rounding into top form and I think is set up nicely to run a career best race here. Race 9: #2 Sweet Little Lion (6-1 ML) is another one of my top plays of the day, 2nd off layoff...trainer change to Mott...Rosario jumps on...2 back on dirt is a throw out race...3rd place finisher in last came back to win 75k stakes @ Calder registering a 88 beyer.
More about R6: #2 Sunlover was off long layoff last race and still ran well despite troubled trip, Rosario jumps on, thought price would be better but certainly live...at the price still like #4 Archer Hill the best.

More about R6: #2 Sunlover was off long layoff last race and still ran well despite troubled trip, Rosario jumps on, thought price would be better but certainly live...at the price still like #4 Archer Hill the best.
prefer 2 and 4 over 6 Gimme Credit who goes for trainer that had tough meet at Bel and 0/24 in turf races on the year...at 4-1, 2nd choice...i'll pass on him as far as on front end of tickets.

Is there a website with stream for Saratoga?
Drf offering bet $100 get $125 free thru DrfBets for all new accounts and its legit...after you wager (not lose) $100, they will credit your account with $125 the next day...use PROMO CODE: DRFBSN...also live streams of all tracks and free pp's for the track that your betting.

Drf offering bet $100 get $125 free thru DrfBets for all new accounts and its legit...after you wager (not lose) $100, they will credit your account with $125 the next day...use PROMO CODE: DRFBSN...also live streams of all tracks and free pp's for the track that your betting.

That's a great deal, unfortunately can't take advantage here in NJ. Can only use 4NJbets, which goes through tvg now.

alive on all my pk 3's but would've loved 5 or 6. 1 has a bright future, took $ debut, dueled from rail vs impressive winner and still held 4th for trainer that's better 2nd out than 1st.

Back