Saratoga Race Course 2013

Nice work P2W and thank you!

What's the best sites/apps for results/entries? I used to have that Equifax app but thought it was so so... just curious if anyone has a goto site/app for horse racing.

Nice work P2W and thank you!

What's the best sites/apps for results/entries? I used to have that Equifax app but thought it was so so... just curious if anyone has a goto site/app for horse racing.

I haven't found much out there as far as apps go, the best I've used so far is Horse Races Now app, good for entries/results, video to some tracks and can set alerts for horses/trainers/jockeys etc. drf.com has live odds for all the tracks, which can be useful when trying to follow multiple tracks.

As far as handicapping I really depend on formulator pp's at drf.com.

Bahnah was the most visually impressive 2yo filly I've seen so far this year. She didn't have the cleanest of trips early but showed real potential and was geared down late. I do like the 4 in there just because she has a 6 furlong race under her belt. This will be one of the few times I will be against a Pletcher 2yo entry.

Tough to do this day before, but gonna be the case most times...when i pick day before, unless otherwise stated turf races are turf only...shouldnt happen opening day as temps gonna be mid 90's but for the future...

As for 7/19 card:

Race #1: #12 Hardest Cove is my top pick...improved since stretching out in distance and adding lasix and exits a 2nd place finish vs Stormy Len, who is stakes caliber and ran great in G3 @ Arl in last.

Race #2: #10 Volcano Run is top choice, trainer off 2 solid Saratoga meets and Volcano Run off two tough trips...other i'll use in multi race bets are: #1,4,8,12 and if #13 draws in.

Race #3: Pletcher horses are obvious, one will run...1A Our Amazing Rose could be the goods based on 2yo in training purchase price and she worked 9 4/5 secs in a 1F work at those sales...other one i'll be using and should be a decent price is #3 Predicate...broke from rail in debut (very tough for 1ster, esp 2yo 1sters to break from rail...angle i love) and trainer better 2nd out than 1st, only horse in field w/ race under belt...possible edge, those that don't know...same owner that had I'll Have Another.

Race #5: #2 Flying K C has to be on my tickets...trainer w/ poor 1ster stats but wins w/ 2yo 1sters at Saratoga, won w/ 2yo 1ster on opening day last year...could happen again here.

Race #7: still not settled on this race but i know i'll be using #7 New Line, who is a cut back and that is a very dangerous angle at this meet in extended sprints (6.5F and 7F).

Race #8: #3 Souper Speedy prolly best in here but i have to use #1 Politicallycorrect...who exits two races on off tracks and a G1 race...previous form and dynamics of race put him in this race despite breaking from rail going 7F.

Race #9: most like #4 and #5, i'll use both on some multi race tickets but i like #4 Brazen Persuasion better than #5 Bahnah...Asmussen usually good w/ 2yo's, struggled at meet last year w/ 2 yo's but may have good stock this year judging by his 11 2yo wins @ CD...big edge on #5 already winning at 6f as compared to 4.5f.

Race #10: #6 Birchwood Road is one of my top bets on card, based on pp's figured last out was a good prep for today off layoff then watched replay and saw...after very awkward start moved up on inside (drew within 4 1/4 lengths) just to get shuffled on inside...tough trip and w/ that race under belt off bench could be serious contender in the finale at a price...esp vs this weak bunch.

Good stuff, BOL today bud.

Saratoga Opening Day 7/19

Race 1: #10 Cheyenne Nation, second back off the almost 2 year layoff, should improve off the last and if anywhere near form prior to break should contend here. #5 Minister Colin ran down a couple of graded stakes placed horses in Finale and Film Making in last, stretches back out out in this one against lesser foes and should be moving down the lane. #12 Hardest Core McLaughlin 3yo has shown some class with the addition of lasix and when stretched out, probably needs to improve to beat these to the wire but certainly seems capable to do so here.

Race 1- a friend of mine who caps the ponies says the 7 horse as a longshot. This horse can run in the heat.

Nicely done p2w race #1!!!

I am going to post how I bet these races later tonight and I would like advice on how to bet more profitable.... I would risk more... but I just don't know exactly the best strategies.

For example, I went 10 WPS on #12 and it paid $110. I also have a $4 DD with the 12-10 alive, and a $2 DD with the 12-1,4,6,8,12. And a $2 P3 12-10-1 $2 P3 12-10-3

If that is a novice way of betting please someone let me know. I'm willing to throw $40-$100 per race and in my head have about a $2k roll for this meet. Thanks.

Yeah that DD was nice....

I capped race 4 myself and thought the 5 had value at 2-1. It came in last. I'll stick to tailing.

Hit a real nice double yesterday; courtesy of Brazen Persuasion and Sunnyandpally. Good start to the season! Looking forward to your thoughts today P2W!

Damnit I'm just going to have to find the guy I think looks like p2w.

I'm targeting some guy with a lot of cash following the red sox score on his phone waiting in the high roller line.

Not the best Saturday card you'll see but if storms hold off, could be some spots to make some money, a few of the races today are wide open and in those ones there should be value. Started out with Race #1 pk 3's #3,4,5,6,8,12/6/7,10,11 Not in love w/ #6 in race #2 but could not see any place else to go...im against #5 who has been a 2 time beaten fav and now swithes to turf, has some turf breeding being a half to two turf winners but short price and 1 for 30 1st turf sire...not me. #6 is off a layoff so that's a bit of a ? but in debut ran great in turf sprint then wanted no part of turf route, now back sprinting and catches a very weak field. Race #3 is wide open...I like 7,10,11 the best and all should be decent price...will have more thoughts. Also have thoughts for Ny Derby (Flakes) and Del Hcp (Delaware Park). Sorry for format of post, not sure why it looks this way

Thanks P2W. I am looking at the 12 horse in race #2 with 10-1 ML odds. I don't love any of the horses in the race.

Del Hcp Race #9 @ Delaware I think Royal Delta has lost a step or two and think she's vulnerable today...I like #2 Summer Applause...I like the fact that Chad shipped her to Del rather than staying home and running in the Shuvee today. New York Derby race #8 @ Flakes...Amberjack might be worth taking a shot against stretching out...looking @ #3 West Hills Giant who stumbled badly at start of Mike Lee.

back to Spa...R3: likely fav #8 Wave Theory could win but the fact that I like others at bigger prices i'll take a shot against her...#7 Silsita has 2 nice turf races then some dirt races and a synth race now swithing back to turf and a chance for rare price on Pletcher/Johnny V...should have nice position stalking pace...#11 Broken Spell was a horse I liked a lot last summer on turf...7/23/12 @ Sar troubled trip, then came back to win on turf @ Sar 8/19/12 then 10 days later ran 2nd in PG Johnson on Sar turf...then dirt and synth, returned to turf @ CD and tough trips vs solid horses Kittens Dumplings and Praia...#10 Caroline Thomas exits 3 paceless races and looked very good closing in her last race vs Maximov.

Dude, thanks it's appreciated. That P3 starts out with a nice 6-1. You also had the top 4 picked. Well done.

Race #4: #7 Amber Morning...mentioned it briefly yesterday but Serpe isn't great w/ 1sters but does well w/ them @ Sar...basically points good ones for this meet and his firster here is out of a dam that Serpe trained and won an Alw race on turf @ Sar...#3 Bileaps and Bounds...adds B's and gets great jockey switch to Rosie and trainer has done well in past at this meet w/ state bred turf sprinters...3 wins 2012 meet and has a couple state bred maiden turf sprint wins over past few Sar meets...#11 Rosalie's Pleasure...adds B's coming off year layoff after breaking poorly in 1st two starts, goes for under the radar trainer who's 8 for 30 (27%) on the year...are my top 3 in the 4th race.

Race #4: #7 Amber Morning...mentioned it briefly yesterday but Serpe isn't great w/ 1sters but does well w/ them @ Sar...basically points good ones for this meet and his firster here is out of a dam that Serpe trained and won an Alw race on turf @ Sar...#3 Bileaps and Bounds...adds B's and gets great jockey switch to Rosie and trainer has done well in past at this meet w/ state bred turf sprinters...3 wins 2012 meet and has a couple state bred maiden turf sprint wins over past few Sar meets...#11 Rosalie's Pleasure...adds B's coming off year layoff after breaking poorly in 1st two starts, goes for under the radar trainer who's 8 for 30 (27%) on the year...are my top 3 in the 4th race.
Rosalie's Pleasure just scratched.

#11 was just scratched, late scr

wish I was smart enough to play that exacta, fml. in race 4 #7 is super live taking all that early $

wish I was smart enough to play that exacta, fml. in race 4 #7 is super live taking all that early $
With ya. I had 11/7/8 Tri and 11/5 exacta. Still have made money in every race, so I guess I can't complain. I don't think this track can hold you back today P2W. Get em.

4th Race...

<TBODY>
[TD="align: left"]Jul-20 SAR R4 2.00 USD EXA 3,7/1,3,7,10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]12.00[/TD]

</TBODY>

#1 stupid price for horse w/ back form as good as these and some good races over this course...#5 also has win over course and exits paceless race that was major disadvantage...#11 obv fav w/ a chance, Chad great on turf off these long layoffs and last 2 could be throw outs...gd and yld turf...this course much diff

Back