Saratoga 7/22-9/5

Surprised the Million isn't on tv, obviously all NBC networks are covering the Olympics but was hoping someone would pick it up. Have to stick to the laptop.

Storms lost WiFi for a minute

Arl R9 need 9,10,11,12 to cash pk4 and added DD #9,10/3,9,11 med sized plays

:beer4:

Just incredible races today, seems you've been nailing it...such a late start today for me, I usually go OTB for the Million but just at home hoping to sprinkle some stuff in. Last two years this day has been one of the best for me in this sport.

No lie....spent 15 hours capping both cards so I felt they owed me...but there's never a guarantee and I've been lucky enough to have a great day today....need 3,9,11 for another nice score

Onto Sunday

Grats mate, you obviously deserve it...was able to get a couple small P3s there and a couple bigger doubles but posting my stuff's been shit..didn't even get to watch anything until R6 today.

Seriously think I received tax forms the last two years during this race due to unintelligent wagering style...needed to split up a pick 3 into two tickets once and a same with a tri last year...don't know what it is about Chicago

With trainer/jock status today hard not to bet the 11 here on principle, looks like many are

No lie....spent 15 hours capping both cards so I felt they owed me...but there's never a guarantee and I've been lucky enough to have a great day today....need 3,9,11 for another nice score

Onto Sunday
Arl R10: added EBX 3,9,11
#3 would be great but I'll take any of the three

Grats mate, you obviously deserve it...was able to get a couple small P3s there and a couple bigger doubles but posting my stuff's been shit..didn't even get to watch anything until R6 today.

Seriously think I received tax forms the last two years during this race due to unintelligent wagering style...needed to split up a pick 3 into two tickets once and a same with a tri last year...don't know what it is about Chicago
Splitting tix up is a must :cheers3:

And where you finding 15 hours these days? I can't even sleep 4/nt anymore
8 hours on thurs, that's why I always need advanced pp's...and stayed up to 3 AM fri into sat....stole 1.5 hrs from main job yesterday and rest was scattered this am...lol

No bullshit here but won't be surprised, drifted obviously but have seen a lot worse

R2: #7 is a Harlan's Holiday 2YO for Pletcher, who has something like 6 wins at meet w/ 2yo's....Took $ in dirt debut vs Olive Branch, then was given a couple months and returned in a turf sprint, now back to dirt

R3: I will use #7 who should be in a nice stalking position on outside but Maker has much better turf numbers than dirt @ Spa...#4 Gullo has great off the claim numbers

From NYRA.com

The fields are taking shape for for an exciting fifth week of live racing for the summer Saratoga meet, featuring the much-anticipated return of Fox Hill Farm's undefeated champion Songbird in the Grade 1, $600,000 Alabama for 3-year-old fillies on Saturday, August 13.

As the dominating winner of the Grade 1 Coaching Club American Oaks on July 24, Songbird will be joined in the 1 ¼-mile Alabama by Flora Dora, the third-place finisher of the CCA Oaks, for Marialice Cofffey; recent optional claiming winnerGoing for Broke from the Chad Brown barn; and Grade 1 Ashland winner Weep No More for trainer Rusty Arnold. Dark Nile and Family Tree, winners of the Grade 3 Delaware Oaks and Grade 2 Indiana Oaks, respectively, are possible to start, as is Grade 2 Black-Eyed Susan victor Go Maggie Go, from the barn of Dale Romans.
Also on tap for Saturday is the $100,000 Troy at 5 ½ furlongs on the Mellon turf course. Asset Inflation, Disco Partner, Green Mask, Less Than Perfect, andRainbow Heir are possible for the race, while Calgary Cat and Doctor J Dub are listed as possible.
Week 5 stakes action will get underway with Wednesday's $100,000 Bolton Landing for 2-year-old fillies at 5 ½ furlongs on the Mellon Turf, featuring impressive maiden winner Bowie for trainer Steve Asmussen; Astoria runner-upChina Grove for Ben Colebrook; as well as Con Te Partiro, Heartspoke, Iron Mizz, Jazz Lady, and Safe With Me. Get Sassy, Inspired Flight and Whistle Stop are considered possible.
Hot City Girl, the Grade 3 Charles Town Oaks winner and half-sister to Eclipse Award winner La Verdad, is expected to headline the $100,000 Union Avenue for New York-bred fillies and mares at 6 ½ furlongs on Thursday. Also probable for the day's featured race are Dr. Fager's Gal,Familyofroses, Hot House Rose, Non Finisce Mai, and Quezon. Court Dancer is also possible.
The second edition of the $100,000 Skidmore, known in its inaugural running as the Schenectady, will anchor Friday's card as the male counterpoint to the Bolton Landing. Cardinal Sin, Drive Sandy Drive, Iron Mane, Manifest Destiny andWellabled are probable for the race. Freud's Friend and Yes Mon are questionable.
Sunday's live racing program will be highlighted by the 33rd running of the Grade 2, $300,000 Lake Placid for sophomore fillies on the grass. At 1 1/8 miles on the inner turf, the Lake Placid is expected to feature a rematch between Catch a Glimpse and Time and Motion, the respective winner and runner-up of the Grade 1 Belmont Oaks on July 9. Diamond Fields, Harmonize and Outsider Art are also likely. Tin Type Gal is possible.
Rounding out the weekend's stakes action is the $100,000 Summer Colony for fillies and mares at 1 1/8 miles on Monday, expected to attractEskenformoney,Money'soncharlotte, Rachel's Temper, Sweetgrass, andTiger Ride. Lady Serena and Milaya are also possible.

Should be a great Pacific Classic next Saturday...Beholder, Dortmund and California Chrome all squaring off

Travers nominations:

THE TRAVERS
$1,250,000
(Grade I)
(Up to $60,000 NYSBFOA)
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS By subscription of $1,250 each which should accompany the nomination; $9,000 to pass the entry box and an additional
$9,750 to start. For horses not originally nominated, a supplemental payment of $12,500 along with the entry and starting fees may be made at any time
prior to the closing of entries. The purse for the Travers shall be divided as follows: $670,000 to the owner of the winner, $230,000 to second, $125,000 to
third, $85,000 to fourth, $50,000 to fifth, $35,000 to sixth, $30,000 to seventh and $25,000 to eighth. Weight 126 lbs. Graded Stake winners preferred;
Graded Stake placed horses second preference; total earnings in 2016 to determine horses of equal preference. Starters to be named at the closing time of
entries. Trophies will be presented to the winning owner, trainer and jockey. This race will be drawn on Tuesday, August 23rd.
ONE MILE AND ONE QUARTER
TO BE RUN SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2016

AMERICAN FREEDOM Gary and Mary West Bob Baffert b.c.3
ANAXIMANDROS Mikhail Yanakov Mikhail Yanakov b.c.3
ARROGATE Juddmonte Farms Bob Baffert gr/ro.c.3
CONNECT Paul P. Pompa, Jr. Chad C. Brown dk b/.c.3
CREATOR WinStar Farm Steven M. Asmussen gr/ro.c.3
DESTIN Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners Todd A. Pletcher gr/ro.c.3
EXAGGERATOR Big Chief Racing, LLC J. Keith Desormeaux dk b/.c.3
FOREVER D'ORO Charles E. Fipke Dallas Stewart b.c.3
GETTYSBURG WinStar Farm Steven M. Asmussen gr/ro.c.3
GIFT BOX W.S. Farish Chad C. Brown gr/ro.r.3