RG French Open

Arnaldi won 71% of his 2nd serves.
I would throw stats out the window on that match

Rublev came unglued mentally, and rightfully so, when that call went against him in the 2nd set and the wheels came off

Arnaldi wasn't great, he was sufficient and seized the opportunity. Tsitsipas is a mental midget but I really have a hard time seeing him lose more than one set to this guy.

FAA is going to be my largest bet in any sport this week if it can actually go off today
I tailed you earlier and bet him by himself and also bet him with some college baseball. Mainly LSU

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Boozer is needing spectacular shots to keep up with Iga

Under looks solid in this one

Also watching Iga warm up in the lockers, I'm pretty convinced she's my spirit animal

Boozer is needing spectacular shots to keep up with Iga

Under looks solid in this one

Also watching Iga warm up in the lockers, I'm pretty convinced she's my spirit animal
When she was laying there and the guy was spinning the ball over her, I thought of you.

• Love
When she was laying there and the guy was spinning the ball over her, I thought of you.
She'd be a deviation from the PR/Caribbean/Central American brunettes I flock to but a chick with a career would always be enticing.

Fuck Butker, chicks need to rake and she passes that test

Using DK lines for the purpose of posting but will play better ones once I shop. Still like them at the numbers I post.

Clearly the delay in the Hubie/Shap match isn't ideal nor is the whirlwind schedule of Ben Shelton who I'm fading significantly in this round.

WTA

Andreescu ML +185 2*

Using DK lines for the purpose of posting but will play better ones once I shop. Still like them at the numbers I post.

Clearly the delay in the Hubie/Shap match isn't ideal nor is the whirlwind schedule of Ben Shelton who I'm fading significantly in this round.

WTA

Andreescu ML +185 2*
Nice call on FAA. Thanks. Geaux Tigers.

Machac at almost 5 to 1 worth a shot?

Meds worst surface.
He's coming off a final on clay (losing to ruud)
Has recent experience vs top contenders (ruud/joker/sinner/rublev/shelton)
Today's stats are nearly identical too

Got the new Cheez It tostada from Taco Bell last night and it's incredible

Way better than the Doritos marriage. That Cheez It is so good

Doing the wake up roll call and haven't hit the tv yet. All these cancellations I don't even know which books and bets I have open right now

Just watching CBS, it's like Super Bowl Sunday now with the amount of coverage they're giving the Champions League final. Hours of coverage is annoying.

Go Dortmund!

ESPN for the tennis or tennis channel?

Only in France do they refuse to use the technology and actually make the chair umpire get up and check every close call.

Doing the wake up roll call and haven't hit the tv yet. All these cancellations I don't even know which books and bets I have open right now

Just watching CBS, it's like Super Bowl Sunday now with the amount of coverage they're giving the Champions League final. Hours of coverage is annoying.

Go Dortmund!

ESPN for the tennis or tennis channel?
Nbc and tennis channel

I've won a lot on Griekspoor the last couple years. Clay is not his surface at all but good on him to get this publicity

Definite play on come Wimby

Casper to lift the trophy +1000 .5*

I will play him live today against Etch but not going in at +450. Anything at +250 or less live will start gaining attention. Still believe he's the best clay court player in the world.

This Keys/Navarro match should sail over whatever number you get live unless it gets to 26.5 where you need a thrid set

Can easily see 7-6, 7-6 either way

This Keys/Navarro match should sail over whatever number you get live unless it gets to 26.5 where you need a thrid set

Can easily see 7-6, 7-6 either way
I've got several at 22.5 and 23.5 for less. Straight and tied into parlays. Hope it plays out.

Emma can break if she wants to

Emma playing serve and volley on clay is a complete wtf

I feel like chasing breaks of serve in the 2nd set will be fruitful

Emma will be top 8 and in the WTA finals this year

She's the complete package

So both the tennis channel and nbc are both off the air so I can't watch the rest of the day. They can fuck themselves because there is no way I am ever paying for peacock.

So both the tennis channel and nbc are both off the air so I can't watch the rest of the day. They can fuck themselves because there is no way I am ever paying for peacock.
Having Peacock and Paramount+ is vital to my life

Why is NBC off the air? Local issues?

Biggest event of the Summer is on CBS now anyway

Back