RG French Open

Probably not a good sign for Gasquet that he's dripping wet in sweat before the first point of the match.

He changes his shirt constantly... always wants his ball back if he wins the point on serve (at least used too), regrips his racquet sometimes between change overs, and of course has one of the best one handed backhands ;)

Apparently supposed to rain again all day tomorrow. This is going to create quite a log jam if so

yeah, I don't even want to keep up with the schedule.
It's gonna be all over.
Sucks because I'm in Aussie Open sleep mode right now (not by design) so I guess I'll probably just play some live stuff unless one of the main matches sticks out

Hopefully we're able to get back on schedule by the round of 16 without having to play a bunch of back to back day type stuff

Sucks because I'm in Aussie Open sleep mode right now (not by design) so I guess I'll probably just play some live stuff unless one of the main matches sticks out

Hopefully we're able to get back on schedule by the round of 16 without having to play a bunch of back to back day type stuff
well volynets jumps out 6-0 Vandy leads 4-1 in 2nd. Maybe Katie comes back hot.

well volynets jumps out 6-0 Vandy leads 4-1 in 2nd. Maybe Katie comes back hot.
Yeah if anything hopefully that turns the tide. Initially I figured it would be a short delay and just what we needed, now I have no clue when they're picking back up

Bout time. Forecast looks promising today now but not good Friday or Saturday

1-0 after that 6 way ended in all straight set wins, might go back to the well on the WTA side again tonight but for now

ATP

Shap/Tiafoe o38.5 -115 2*
Marozsan/Grigor o37.5 -110 2*
Petey Martinez +7.5 -135

WTA

Volynets +5.5 -135 2*
Volynets ML +330
Kenin/Garcia o22.5 +100
Ostapenko/Tauson o21.5 -110 2*
Leyla/Garcia/Collins/Iga/Coco parlay +205

Going to tail the Collins over as well
None of these were canceled so we march on

live Putintseva/Badosa o20.5 -120

Jumped in on Hubie/Badosa parlay, have 3 tickets at different prices but all have Paula after she lost the first set and before the 2nd started

Thing with Elena though is I trust her more on return games than service games. Getting bageled in a return game simply sucks

Back