RG French Open

Got Badosa in 2 parlays with Hubie, one also has over in Shap/Tiafoe which should hit with ease if Shap wins the 2nd at this point

After getting rained out yesterday I don't understand why they waited til 11am local to start today. Why not fire it up at 9am and get a few more matches in?

Tomorrow is supposed to suck and Saturday is in a gray area, just get these matches in

God this is annoying

Paula and over in at least before the rain, trying to make up for the massive Garcia shit from last night. These delays can seriously suck a fat D

Zverev v Goofy has to be one of the biggest mismatches I can recall in the last decade of majors

Trying to burn through several profit boosts at Caesars, man their live tennis betting sucks

Errani/Navarro o19.5 +100 2*

Need Errani to find her way to 8 total games which she's capable of

De Minaur/Paul parlay +100 2*

Not sure why this Shelton match that got rain delayed yesterday didn't fire back up until just now. Shouldn't they have put the suspended matches out first across the board today? Winner has to play tomorrow.

Might have to fade Shelton on principle tomorrow on the B2B. He's already been favoring the left elbow and has had to have a trainer look at one of his legs. If the left elbow isn't working, there's no Ben Shelton. He needs to dust Kei off quickly today, not sure the bracket but the handicap tomorrow is definitely going to be played regardless of the who.

Didn't bet on this Monfils match but I hope he beats this bitch Musetti bad. I'll never forgive this loser for quitting at 5-0 down in the 5th set against Djokovic when I had a big bet on Joker after he dropped the first two sets.

Didn't bet on this Monfils match but I hope he beats this bitch Musetti bad. I'll never forgive this loser for quitting at 5-0 down in the 5th set against Djokovic when I had a big bet on Joker after he dropped the first two sets.
This sport has become very mundane. Characters like Monfils will be such a big loss...

Maybe that paves the way for Nick to come back but I'm not sure he likes the competition anymore. I love Sinner's game but he's boring AF and so is Alcaraz, nothing on the womens' side exudes excitement. I'm certainly no fan of Rune but maybe he's that asshole that steps up and takes one for the team

LOL such great placement on two overheads

Hope Casper wins this year just to pour salt in the wound

Give it up to Cobolli, he was going for EVERY shot

I don't know the draw but please let Rune/Ruud happen in the FO

Just looked at that parlay and it has Oklahoma softball ML in there lol

Needed something to make it bettable

Andreeva under 20.5
Keys -155
Paolini -205
Cerundolo -120
Machac +215
I'm so exhausted from the weather, do we know the schedule for any of these yet?

It's supposed to suck on Friday and kinda suck on Saturday last I checked

Just turned on Rublev. I'm such a moron. I was half asleep making bets thinking I was betting Zverev and it was Rublev. Played a shit ton of parlays with LSU to win the NC regional. And of course he's gonna lose in 4.

Just turned on Rublev. I'm such a moron. I was half asleep making bets thinking I was betting Zverev and it was Rublev. Played a shit ton of parlays with LSU to win the NC regional. And of course he's gonna lose in 4.
3 excuse me.

3 excuse me.
Very bad if it happens

I can always count on Rublev and Ruud on clay. This Rublev match had a massive swing in the first when he could have won the TB then and incredibly awful call in the 2nd where the chair ump and the line judge argued lol...went against Rublev and he lost his shit. Hasn't been the same since.

What this does set up is a massssssive fade of Arnaldi next round against likely Tsitsi

Things are breaking well for Tsitsipas

Back