Potential sites for Bills and Chiefs AFC Championship

Has anyone seen what they do for superbowls?

Obviously less allotment but do teams usually use loyalty system or is it just lottos
5% to each team, lottery system for season ticket holders, max 2 per seat you have

Been through it, know I got that chance

Wasn't going to Tampa anyway

10% for host seems low, but then think that nfl and home city would prefer if every ticket for the game was by someone from oot, wouldnt surprise me if that started going lower
And last year, the Chargers and Rams split that since they both use SoFi.

I don't think there is any doubt they could start selling tickets the Thursday B4 AFC ship and ATLANTA STADIUM will be full with these fanbases.

Year the Cards went it was roughly 2500-3000 tickets for season ticket holders and completely lottery (allegedly)

Think Saints was lottery too if I remember correctly SB year for season ticket holders…not sure of the pecking system possibly

They Should Have Waited Until They Found A Site, To Announce A Site, B4 Telling The World It Would Be At A Neutral Site...

OR...

U A;ready Gave KC The #1 Seed, It Should Be In KC Then.

If THEY Lose, It Goes 2 The Next Highest Seed.

@Lexington 125 Like any psycho fan I’ve already looked at flights and hotels. But I just don’t know if I can pull it off with my lady. We are supposed to do a few days in New Hampshire next month, then NYC in March. It’s not off the table but I’m trying to figure it out. Also, that pesky job I have would also be an issue lol.

I’d truly love to go even if just for the game and right back home. Are you going to go?

@Lexington 125 Like any psycho fan I’ve already looked at flights and hotels. But I just don’t know if I can pull it off with my lady. We are supposed to do a few days in New Hampshire next month, then NYC in March. It’s not off the table but I’m trying to figure it out. Also, that pesky job I have would also be an issue lol.

I’d truly love to go even if just for the game and right back home. Are you going to go?
Trying to work it out as well. I really want to and have an uncle in Tifton, 3 hours away I think? Idk though

This has come up roses for me, I live in Greenville, SC, about 2 hours from the stadium. Got a room booked for Sunday night. Now just need to get our teams there!

Hoping season ticket holders get a big chunk of tickets...

Greenville, SC. The best city no one knows about. What a city.

Back