Plays

Thanks Cubs. 1-1 (-.20)

grambling +47
jax state +31 ...probably should wait and hope for the hook, but good enough. Might have another play or so. Hope everyone has a good weekend, GL

Pretty sure Grambling was the best pick of this weekend I saw anywhere. Nice job.

Good luck this week

Thanks Clown, I'd be lying if I told you I thought it would be that close, but I love the Kincade kid. Thankfully they're reporting the hammy isn't too bad, so good to hear.

adding over 52.5 Illinois state (-120) eastern won't have to chip in many to make this happen

Thanks mrob, much appreciated.

tenn st pick +105.....if you take away the 83 yd run Bethune had against north texas ( some projected the mean green to be last in CUSA west) they had 31 carries for 74 yds and they cant throw the ball. Tenn St always has a good defense and held Jackson St to 1.9 per carry ( I tossed the Pine Bluff Boxscore completely) am I concerned about States absolutely horrid special teams performance in that game?? Of course. I also think States offense is much improved (usually their weak link) the wrong team is favored and think this is one of the worst numbers on the board fwiw.

Thanks El (handshake)

richmond -18.5 (-120) stony brook has 68 rushes on the year totaling 111 yds and Richmonds D is allowing 1.9 per attempt. It's never that simple and the loss of Gordon Collins is huge, but I think running by committee will still get the job done. Spiders 31-3

5-3 (+1.45)

und 61 Chattanooga (-120) Samford can't run and Chattanooga wouldn't let them even if they could. Should probably lay the 9.5 as well.

Found one more....ov 48 Bryant (-120). Bowie St threw for 418 versus CC and Bryant's D isn't exactly a juggernaut themselves. That should do it. GLTA.

BOL captn, I love to dabble in the FCS...I looked at these games an chatt looks like a monster and lehigh should do a lot of scoring. I assume these are your faves

Appreciate it gentlemen :cheers3:

Twink, may the best team win Saturday. Sadly, I know who that is, damnit.

mrob, like all equally. If Chatanooga's offense improves thru out the year I think they will be in the mix to get a ring.

Bull, that works for me and hope we both win as always.

still haven't pulled the trigger on jax state and I guess it's just because of how well liberty plays at home and the three they have under their belt are hard to judge for me. Jax state was really sloppy against Coastal, but they still got their yardage but that was a deceiving score imo. I think this is the game they put it all together and hand out an ass whipping. You can't run on the gamecocks period, but you can have some success thru the air. The only other two I haven't played that I like are arky and Florida fwiw. We have some pretty good sec matchups and really look forward to the whiskey game as well. Find nothing but winners.

9-4 (+3.74). Troy -12.5....the vandals allowed 7.2 yds per play to UNLV and now have the Trojans coming to town after receiving their very first top 25 vote with revenge on their minds from the 3 point loss last year as 10.5 favs. I'm not overthinking this one. Can the vandals score enough to stay in this one? Nope. Trojans 44-20

Alabama a+m giving up 7.0 yds per play on the year and Texas southern is only -3.5?? Seems fishy or I'm looking at it wrong. D2 fans get a treat in Florence AL this Saturday and lean UNA fwiw. Hope to find a few more but those were the ones that jumped.

Appreciate it gentlemen :cheers3:
Twink, may the
best team win Saturday. Sadly, I know who that is, damnit.

mrob, like all equally. If Chatanooga's offense improves thru out the year I think they will be in the mix to get a ring.

Bull, that works for me and hope we both win as always.

still haven't pulled the trigger on jax state and I guess it's just because of how well liberty plays at home and the three they have under their belt are hard to judge for me. Jax state was really sloppy against Coastal, but they still got their yardage but that was a deceiving score imo. I think this is the game they put it all together and hand out an ass whipping. You can't run on the gamecocks period, but you can have some success thru the air. The only other two I haven't played that I like are arky and Florida fwiw. We have some pretty good sec matchups and really look forward to the whiskey game as well. Find nothing but winners.

Christmas came early for Tiger fans....it wouldn't be an LSU vs AUB game if a barn wasn't on fire or the game ended on the strangest last second play where one team thinks they won, but didn't....always get something strange in that one

Mrob, Grind, Tim. :cheers3:

Twinkie, miss the days when our rivalry had impact but we can't do much about that. They are typically crazy ones and some damn drunk set the trees at Toomer's on fire, so I guess there was that

adding Texas a+m -17 (-115) maybe I should be concerned with the Aggies injuries and the flat spot with TN on deck, but I'm not. Call it 38-3. That's all I got and hope everyone finds winners.

Tenn St +11.5....thought this was the week they finally got respect. Just a crackhead number and another game they can win.

Much appreciated mrob (handshake)

und 53 Miss St....just think the conference box scores from the two are more indicative of what will transpire than crunching all the numbers and I'm getting a perceived five points. Lean tenn tech 31.5 but I just can't do it. They are a better team without Watson Brown at the helm and the gamecocks typically struggle to cover big numbers at home and coach loves to play everyone to stay healthy and never wants to rub someone's nose in it. Also think ODU covers 7 fwiw but passing. Find nothing but winners (clover)

Also think ODU covers 7 fwiw but passing

I have UMass capped with the better Defense here and had a lean to the points before seeing your post (although ODU with better O) --- would like to hear any quick thoughts (as I am sure this is mis-perception on my behalf).

GL this week Capt...

I have UMass capped with the better Defense here and had a lean to the points before seeing your post (although ODU with better O) --- would like to hear any quick thoughts (as I am sure this is mis-perception on my behalf).

GL this week Capt...

concerned with how Tulane leaned on umass and one of the articles I read used the phrase tired legs. That doesn't bode well especially when their 2nd and 6th leading tacklers listed as questionable. Just not sure umass can score enough because ODU will get theirs. I always defer to Dollaz on Monarchs thoughts tho. I always appreciate your west coast thoughts because I am piss poor in that regard. GL Jimmy and nice to see the huskies raising hell again.

Tenn tech +33 (half unit)...thought about this one all week and couldn't resist. Tech can't run and jax state wouldn't let them even if they could. I'm counting on Birdsong (2nd in conf) to sling it well enough to get me 10-14 and think that's being realistic. Tech is the least penalized team in the league and also lead in time of possession ( odd considering they cant run) so move the sticks, churn clock and always have the backdoor with the way jax state is coached. New coach for tech was also at Chatanooga so he knows how they operate and jax state only has four games on him. GLTA

Good luck capt. By the way, what is your connection to Jacksonville State exactly? Alumni?

:beer4:

Back