Plays

Also - not sure if you saw the Richmond/N Dakota game? ND was up 24-7 and cruising late 3Q and they forced a punt and were gonna get the ball back at midfield and put the game out of reach. They run into the punter and Richmond keeps the ball - throw a huge chunk play and score right after that. Then the ND offense got conservative - they punted and ND blocked it and set up a real short FG, 24-17. ND offense just stalled last few drives and Richmond QB used his legs to make some nice conversions and they ultimately lost 27-24. Credit to Richmond for fighting back with a frosh QB but that was more ND losing the game than them winning.

I saw when Briscoe tried to go in for that final play, my brother and I admired his toughness but my goodness he couldn't move his arm it was dead and dangling. Think you got a good one there - I don't know a lot about their depth but I find it hard to believe they have another guy who can drop dimes like Briscoe - he made some unreal throws against UTC. GL Capt!

Hes a badass and will hate it from a fans perspective if he can't go. Back up has only seen mop up duty and am shocked they didn't lower the total (which is higher than I thought it would be)

Also - not sure if you saw the Richmond/N Dakota game? ND was up 24-7 and cruising late 3Q and they forced a punt and were gonna get the ball back at midfield and put the game out of reach. They run into the punter and Richmond keeps the ball - throw a huge chunk play and score right after that. Then the ND offense got conservative - they punted and ND blocked it and set up a real short FG, 24-17. ND offense just stalled last few drives and Richmond QB used his legs to make some nice conversions and they ultimately lost 27-24. Credit to Richmond for fighting back with a frosh QB but that was more ND losing the game than them winning.

Didnt see it but it is truly amazing how well the spiders have played considering the body counts this year, think it's 9 starters now. Got to run but thanx for stopping by and hope you kill the bowls. You are a helluva an asset for the community. Cheers

Btw it should be snowing in Pullman so at least we don't have to look at that hideous field. That will probably do it for me. Find nothing but winners (clover)

I'm gonna look under here - Richmond pass defense may just be good enough to keep them in check, esp with elements

Mayfield more heisman points than Peppers (+125) for a half unit. Doesn't make sense with the other numbers so why the hell not.

I'm gonna look under here - Richmond pass defense may just be good enough to keep them in check, esp with elements

40% am snow showers now. Just not sure Richmond is ready for this aerial attack. Eastern's D has been playing much better these past few tho. GL if you play it.

Thanks D8

adding no team 3 straight scores +735 for .15 (JMadison)....just trying to pick up a unit cheap. We will see. GLTA

GL capt. My dad played ball at NWMS he is flying up to the game this weekend. Weather looks nasty for that one. I took EWU and Under in the Friday game.

GL capt. My dad played ball at NWMS he is flying up to the game this weekend. Weather looks nasty for that one. I took EWU and Under in the Friday game.

dad played for a helluva a program then. That's just too many points and UNA has a salty D as well. Don't blame you on either and I wish you luck, doubt the side gets cheaper for sure. Football is going to be a cinder block in Pullman for sure.

dad played for a helluva a program then. That's just too many points and UNA has a salty D as well. Don't blame you on either and I wish you luck, doubt the side gets cheaper for sure. Football is going to be a cinder block in Pullman for sure.

They were terrible when he was there. His junior or senior year they didn't win a game - safe to say the program has come up since then. I was just a young teenager at the time but was at the 1999 championship game when they beat Carson Newman 58-52 in 4 OT's - best game I've prob ever been to.

I saw the high in Cheney on Saturday is 1 degree but looks like no snow or wind in forecast as of now..

They were terrible when he was there. His junior or senior year they didn't win a game - safe to say the program has come up since then. I was just a young teenager at the time but was at the 1999 championship game when they beat Carson Newman 58-52 in 4 OT's - best game I've prob ever been to.

I saw the high in Cheney on Saturday is 1 degree but looks like no snow or wind in forecast as of now..

well let's say your dad helped lay the foundation, that's the way I express it when I talk about the shit teams I played on. Better remind him to have a hip flask to combat the elements. Should be a good one and I'm a defense guy so can't wait. I added a par, grambling -650 and EW -290 ( one to win 55.17) I'm reading that Madison had some players piss dirty but no confirmation so whatever as of now. Record update 45-23 (+17.39) Might add something but that's it for now. Hope everyone finds nothing but winners (clover)

Good stuff as always Capt. and BOL this weekend. Interesting to note that Massey projected NW Mo. St. 24.5/57 and Dolphin has 12/43.5, quite a disparity. 22 seems like a lot of points for a championship game if the dog can put some reasonable points. I am leaning towards JMU and like you figure EW to win.

Tim, Bull...appreciate it and good luck as well

Oshkosh +7.5.... I liked them at +3.5 so auto play for me and glad I waited. I think it's a pickem and love the forecast. GLTA

Nice pick on Oshkosh, capt. I passed on Mary. The 7.5 scared me off. Lucky.
might try your parlay. Looks interesting.

Jk, P2W (handshake)

Bull, watched almost all of it (swapping back and forth with Madison) and honestly think MHB was the better team. They let some opportunities get away from them and Oshkosh's run game was pretty much shut down (haven't checked boxscore tho) QB for MHB was fun to watch and was the difference imo. Think I was lucky. Fondy was the one who had the mortal lock with the under. Enjoy the games fellas, winding down quickly. GL

17.5 and I'd take over, Northwest are starting to own the LOS. One deep turnover and over is gold imo

That might be a big hook but agree with line of scrimmage. Just love these opportunities.

Doubt the field goal comes into play in this stuff, so I don't think the hook will be that big a deal. This is a game that will be TD oriented imo, so 14.5 or 21.5, I think about it...17.5 is just a number that isn't relevant to me here.

By the way Capt, you're an odds guy...Eastern Washington at -500 on the ML seems stupidly cheap to me. I don't lay that often, but seriously it seems like a gift.

Perfect call KJ, mark me on und 17.5 for a half. Yes on EW ML but you'll never catch me doing that, marry it with something. Cheers to you sir.

Curious as to why you like under here, think the hook was the dead giveaway there's 21 3q points...just my take but think it gets a little loopy in the 2h

Curious as to why you like under here, think the hook was the dead giveaway there's 21 3q points...just my take but think it gets a little loopy in the 2h

oh have no problem believing it can happen, just a prove it play. I like prove it plays and simply put I'm getting perceived value on my number. Go UNA.

48-26 (+17.14) lost juice last time out

james Madison -2.5 for two units....playing great D last five and just think they're the better team. Surprised it wasn't a 4 and knew I'd be on it regardless of who they were playing. Have to see the weather before I even entertain the total.

The UNA loss was brutal. Getting 20+ points and played em pretty straight up only to lose ATS. That 1H pick in the end zone happened and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. With you on the Dukes - I took them and under. I took JMU +1050 to win title small to win 1 unit a couple weeks ago - kicking myself i didn't put more on it lol

The UNA loss was brutal. Getting 20+ points and played em pretty straight up only to lose ATS. That 1H pick in the end zone happened and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. With you on the Dukes - I took them and under. I took JMU +1050 to win title small to win 1 unit a couple weeks ago - kicking myself i didn't put more on it lol

had things bounce my way this year more than not so can't bitch, but yeah that stung no doubt. Dropped two bets with 57 seconds left and another with one second left. That +1050 ticket is sweet. :cheers3:

Northwestern TT ov 30.5 (+105)....don't think it's a bad number just reaching for the low hanging fruit. I miss fcs ball badly. Will be looking for props and might squeeze off a few more today. GLTA

Thought about taking the game over but, with my luck, the first time I bet a Pitt over is the day they go under...

Good luck and Happy Holidays capt.

:cheers3:

BOL Capt - nice work on the year. Hope you are enjoying a good holiday. Like JMU as well for FCS Championship game.

Hugh, Metallica, Tim...thanks as always and happy holidays to all

half unit on south +10.5 and half on under 61.5....no real sound reasoning just a hunch this is a shitfest. Find nothing but winners.

Thanx Wise (handshake)

half on georgia +3 (+100) and half on ov 49....action play/slinging darts. Mini fix on fcs withdrawls. GLTA

Half on seminoles +7 and half on under 49.5....field goals with these defenses and wouldn't be shocked with an outright dog winner. Someone 21-20. GLTA

Back