Plays

KNow little about this conf , capt. I note with interest your play. Any others outside my northeast cocoon that I should look at?

Like Southern -3 versus Prarie View but didn't play it. Numbers say it's a play but SWAC ball can be screwy so left it alone. Honestly haven't dug as deep as I usually do just didn't have it in me this week. Please let me know if you see anything yourself. Hope it's a good one for you Bull.

Bear in mind I play a lot of games, capt. , and I know from past experience that if I singled out one or two, they would be the wrong ones. I played these six that I classify as tier one: Kennesaw, Bucknell, Duquesne, Princeton, Columbia, and Furman. Have yourself a winning day.
bull

Bull, not sure what the lines were on all those, but I'm guessing you smoked those plays.

went 1-1-1 last time out and the push was made possible by a 55 and a 57 yard FG. Been struggling the last 3 weeks, now 31-18-1 (+8.59)

Southern -28.5...miss valley has given up 56, 59, 61 and 67 in their last 4 losses and they won't score 28, so...

sam Houston +1.5.... Made it -3 and this is certainly a game Sammy can lose. Central's loss to Samford doesn't bode well but this is for all the marbles and fully expect a tough game. Number one team in the nation a dog at home looks too easy, we all know better.

Und 75.5 charleston southern

10 pt tease....ov 49.5 Florida tech, Tuskegee +21.5, Valdosta st -2.5

find nothing but winners (clover)

Thanks Fondy. You been paying attention to indycar offseason?? Been a lot of changes that will make next year interesting for sure.

34-19-1 (+10.49) nice 3-1 and the gulf south conference shit the bed yesterday. Mark me down for Michigan +7.5 (-125) and I'll add them as they surface.

Central arky -2.5....don't think states passing offense is good enough to expose central's glaring weakness (pass D), like the humbling central got from Sam Houston and the home field. Edge does go to state on strength of conference tho, can't argue that.

Tuskegee +10.5....the newberry and unc pembroke boxscores dispute this #

sioux falls +13.5....two run heavy teams that are very similar and im catching 13.5 at home??? Sign me up

Hello, old friend! :tiphat:

Hope you have a great holiday season, and continued success betting on teams that I've never heard of :cheers3:

Hope you have a great holiday season, and continued success betting on teams that I've never heard of :cheers3:

Well look what the cat dragged in, a Mr. Jorman sighting. Hope you have a great holiday season as well and please give us some NFL winners when you have the time. Awesome you dropped by, its been a minute. Cheers brother. :cheers3:

El Capitan, we could use you over at the other place, the regulars are dropping like flies.
Come back as captjohn68, I don't believe Wally would catch on :doh:

As for the NFL, I'm on Atl -4 (line has jumped to 6 now, so not as solid) and Philly -4 as my 2 favorites.
Also strongly looking at Clev if the line gets to 7.5 with limited juice, and NYJ if the line gets to +7.5 AND Gronk does not play.

I hope your play on Mary Hardin :chin: won easily so all the little first mates can have a fulfilling Christmas :shake2:

Wally hated me with a passion, but it was well deserved and mutual. I'll straight tail you on those, it gets tougher every year for me to make sense of Sunday ball and have no problem admitting such. Bout to go check on mom and then start preparing for this auburn victory (one can hope) Have a great day. :shake:

Thanks Metallica. Nice 4-1 makes it 38-20-1 (+13.29).

ov 40.5 Wisconsin Whitewater...low total even for two good defenses and weather looks fine

I'm hoping the fcs numbers are softer than these d2 and 3 numbers. I like too many favs and I know better than that. I'll keep digging but looks like a small card for me.

Nice work Capt., BOL this week. Looking forward to rest of FCS and hope to find some winners.

Nice work Capt., BOL this week. Looking forward to rest of FCS and hope to find some winners.

Thanks Tim, love the fcs playoffs. I did notice where jax state is +650 to win a ring. Damn good rush offense and defense goes a long way this time of year but damn almighty their kicking bothers me. I like the side of the bracket they are on as well but still thinking on it

GL this week capt. I've got a few FCS I've got circled I want to play if i get the right prices. I think you mentioned C Arky's pass defense being the vulnerability as we saw against SHSU and things won't get any easier for them on the red turf this weekend in that regard.

GL this week capt. I've got a few FCS I've got circled I want to play if i get the right prices. I think you mentioned C Arky's pass defense being the vulnerability as we saw against SHSU and things won't get any easier for them on the red turf this weekend in that regard.

thanks and good luck to you as well. Central had a huge 4th and was lucky and you are correct on their pass D. They will get their ass handed to them on the red turf

Now there is a name I haven't seen in years. Welcome aboard , Hugh.
Most creative user i d I have seen anywhere on internet

Captain, sir. Would you kindly share where you get your fcs info ? Is there a particular site you use ? For years I used The Sports Network, taken over by Stats - which has rendered TSN useless. :enraged:

Thank you.

Captain, sir. Would you kindly share where you get your fcs info ? Is there a particular site you use ? For years I used The Sports Network, taken over by Stats - which has rendered TSN useless. :enraged:

Thank you.

fcs.football

collegesportsmadness

ncaa for stats

anygivensaturday ( love it)

home team pages ( hard to find injury info)

find find local newspapers for the teams that you really key in on ....jax state would be Anniston Star and e Washington would be Spokesman.com for examples

cheers Bull

Very welcome Bull and good luck this weekend

und 75.5 Sam Houston....100% chance of rain and the best team Sammy has faced (damn good pass D and stout line). Mocs will run the rock and burn enough clock for it to stay under 34-30 somebody

I should be on the under 71.5 James Madison as well since I'm getting a perceived TD and the 42-39 game earlier this year had a 41 point 4th quarter, but I can't hit submit. Will probably do it for me. My beloved jax state boys get to tangle with a conference that makes the ovc look like PARD ball and they better bring a knife in their boot or they will get beat. GLTA

All of those look good to me, and just looking at NH/JMU from a statistical point of view you would wonder how that first game ever had 81 pts scored. NH passing offense stats, makes them look like a dink and dunk team and interestingly they are the only team in the FCS playoffs other than Citadel who are upside down on yards/pa vs. allowed 6.0/6.3. Your 3 teamer really looks solid. Would think maybe CA/EW could be a good over as well?

Last edited:
Thanks Tim. Absolutely I think it could go over. Central should be able to run and Eastern should be able to pass so could be a track meet. I passed on it just because I think it's a good number but I'm thinking of the Sam Houston/ Central score. I'm not big on shooting middles but damn almighty on the bottom falling out of the total in the Sammy game. I better look and see what's up on that. Hit em hard Tim

Thanks Metallica and best of luck to you as well sir.

ov 36.5 jax state....opened at 39 and I get why it's been beaten down but I had it at 44 so I pretty much have to play it. I think the rain will hold off till after the game and it's a great field regardless. Part of me wonders how many times the gamecocks will have to go for it on 4th down due to their horrid kicking game ( 11-19 FG and missed 8 PATs (83%) ) We will find out soon enough. Find nothing but winners (clover)

I should be on the under 71.5 James Madison as well since I'm getting a perceived TD and the 42-39 game earlier this year had a 41 point 4th quarter, but I can't hit submit. Will probably do it for me. My beloved jax state boys get to tangle with a conference that makes the ovc look like PARD ball and they better bring a knife in their boot or they will get beat. GLTA

I initially thought I wanted to bet over before I had lines on the JMU game and then I dug deeper and agree I put a little on under but nots as strong a play for me as few others. I'm tempted to take UTC at 7.5 also. GL this week you should see a good ball game with your team

Thanks Metallica and best of luck to you as well sir.

ov 36.5 jax state....opened at 39 and I get why it's been beaten down but I had it at 44 so I pretty much have to play it. I think the rain will hold off till after the game and it's a great field regardless. Part of me wonders how many times the gamecocks will have to go for it on 4th down due to their horrid kicking game ( 11-19 FG and missed 8 PATs (83%) ) We will find out soon enough. Find nothing but winners (clover)

A winner halfway through the 3rd! You da man Capt

:tiphat:

Tim, Inzane (handshake)

3-1 makes it 41-21 (+14.96)

bama -13.5 (-120) no number crunching just pulled the trigger

Nice job Capt, and great number on Bama. My foray into FCS not so good last week, played EW , JMU, and over in EW gm on a tease (should have stuck with your YST) and lost total plays on SHSU gm and EW gm. Pissed at myself for not playing NDST. Can they make the SHSU/JMU total high enough? BOL.

Last edited:
Thanks Bull. Tim thanks as well. I think many are scared of the Bama number but I am certainly not one of them and knew I'd be on it as soon as I could. Sadly the YSU game was over on the second play of the game. Hindsight is 20/20 but I should have loaded up on that one, maybe I let the homer in me influence me?? Not sure but it was a thorough throttling. And yeah on NDST as well, but we will get a payback opportunity that will more than likely happen. Haven't checked weather yet on any of them but JM can beat them and total will be 78ish?? Still trying to firm up some things in my mind so I'll be ready to fire as soon as we see them. Best of luck.

Ov 55.5 Sheperd....two Harlon Hill finalist at the QB position is the first thing to like. UNA has a tremendous defense but how many times have they matched up against two 1,000 he receivers with one of them being Billy Brown who has over 1500 yds and 22 TD's?? Oh btw he is 6'4" and 241 pounds....talk about a nightmare matchup. On the flip side Shrperds D is good, but UNA averaged 40 points themselves so the team with the ball last wins 35-31. Weather expected to be fine by WV standards this time of year.

NW MO should/will crush, but 28.5?? Damn. John Carroll catching 7 seems like too many the way they closed the season and odd to see Mt Union catching points this time of year.

Thanks for your message, tried to reply back but evidently your stored message quota is full.

Thanks Tim didn't know

james Madison -3....Qb for Sammy hurt is throwing shoulder and is questionable. At home and better defense.

They skewed the Wofford total badly (33.5) but they have been playing lights out D and offense has been rather stagnant, so I get it, but damn that's low compared to what I had written down.

Btw it should be snowing in Pullman so at least we don't have to look at that hideous field. That will probably do it for me. Find nothing but winners (clover)

Thanks Tim didn't know

james Madison -3....Qb for Sammy hurt is throwing shoulder and is questionable. At home and better defense.

I saw when Briscoe tried to go in for that final play, my brother and I admired his toughness but my goodness he couldn't move his arm it was dead and dangling. Think you got a good one there - I don't know a lot about their depth but I find it hard to believe they have another guy who can drop dimes like Briscoe - he made some unreal throws against UTC. GL Capt!

Back