Plays

Played Bama -13.5 a long time ago and adding a unit on the TT over 33.5 (-115). I want to see the props for the game and particularly a Hurts rushing number. Lean Clemson fwiw but have time for that. Enjoy the games and win money

Sounds like a good plan for the day. Sadly "we" made dinner plans with a group of friends for dinner. Tomorrow though, I will not leave the house

Sounds like a good plan for the day. Sadly "we" made dinner plans with a group of friends for dinner. Tomorrow though, I will not leave the house

Not married but understand the we part all to well lol. GL today Zeke

Thanks Metallica and you as well

risking one unit on Browning und 2.5 passing TDs -195. Cheers everyone.

Thanx Jimmy. Good luck today and hope you have a great new year as well.

unit on whiskey TT ov 30.5....I know there is a lot of love for western around here, but not from me. I am a little concerned about whiskey showing up flat, but I'll take my chances on winning the lines of scrimmage and being leaned on for 4 quarters.

like und 40 on Iowa but damn that's tough to do. GLTA

Thanx Jimmy. Good luck today and hope you have a great new year as well.

unit on whiskey TT ov 30.5....I know there is a lot of love for western around here, but not from me. I am a little concerned about whiskey showing up flat, but I'll take my chances on winning the lines of scrimmage and being leaned on for 4 quarters.

like und 40 on Iowa but damn that's tough to do. GLTA
Agree on both, have Wisc -7 -115 from earlier and on back end of FSU tease. Like Iowa under as well. GL Happy NY.

Thanx fellas (handshake)...now stand at 56-30 (+19.02).... made a little on the bowls

youngstown +8 for a unit (-110).... had no intention of shooting a middle and am still heavy on Madison, but why the hell not with that gap?? Part of me wondered if I should hold off and see if it keeps running since it's only Wednesday, but decided good enough. Still thinking on the Bama game which means I shouldn't play it, but hopefully I'll see the light. GLTA

Thanx Wise and Bum and good luck on this last one. Now 57-31 (+19.92)

bama TT ov 28 (-130)....if you combine the results from clemsons games against Troy, Louisville, NC St, FSU, Pitt and VTech they allowed an avg of 441.67 yards and 31.5 per. I excluded OSU because i considered it an anomaly and it hurts my narrative. But if you want to, change it to 409.28 and 27 points. In all honesty if it wasn't the game that it is I feel sure i would pass on it. Been a great year and I'll allow an undisciplined wager. I'm not concerned about Sark but I will hold my breath every time Bama fields a punt. Should be a good one and best of luck to all.

Back