***Playoff Lex***

ty BAR! Trying to be selective in the postseason, but had to play that game 1 parlay. Pacers + pts my favorite wager, gsw -pts was #2, Pacers tt over prob a wager as well.

Wizards/Raptors o214-108

3 units each

3-2 +4.85 I'll take it though I should have played Sixers. Onward....

Bucks/Celtics o201.5-102

Pacers+7-107

Thunder-170

3 units each

+1960

Bucks ML
Pacers ML
Thunder ML
Rockets-5.5

1 unit

Hate laying chalk this high so it's slightly smaller but it looks to me like they are begging for wolves loot. Maybe game 2 I'll back them...

Rockets-11.5-108

2 units

Hey excellent Sunday.

Thanks... got a couple unposted ML parlays going along with the +475. Warriors/Blazers game 2 MLs coming in would be a nice payout.

Leaning heavy on the Heat/Sixers over, JRich and Dragic should both shoot better, Heat can't go big on the Sixers and pace is there. Heat may swarm Simmons more but he has great court vision and will facilitate. Maybe I play an assist prop there but my rationale rarely translates to prop wins.

Warriors tt over may be a play once again.

gonna go ahead and lay the chalk with the raptors as well... Ibaka too much in the paint, I think it could be close early but Toronto should win by 10. Also ignoring the reverse line movement and playing C's to hold court. I'll most likely be on Bucks ml & tt over game 3 but give me the coached up home team here. I think this one is a little more uptempo I would think the Bucks will look to force more than the 15 turnovers and get into open space. Neither team was hesitating with the 3 ball and I think it continues here, though logic may be to play the under off an ot game.

Raptors-7-103

Celtics-2-107

Bucks/C's o101-105 1sth

3 units each

I may hedge a little with the Pels ats late, still deciding..... gonna throw a longshot parlay together before I hit the bar tonight for the games

gonna go ahead and lay the chalk with the raptors as well... Ibaka too much in the paint, I think it could be close early but Toronto should win by 10. Also ignoring the reverse line movement and playing C's to hold court. I'll most likely be on Bucks ml & tt over game 3 but give me the coached up home team here. I think this one is a little more uptempo I would think the Bucks will look to force more than the 15 turnovers and get into open space. Neither team was hesitating with the 3 ball and I think it continues here, though logic may be to play the under off an ot game.

Raptors-7-103

Celtics-2-107

Bucks/C's o101-105 1sth

3 units each
Good start...

3-2 +5.8 for Tuesday.

Props to the Pels but Lillard has not showed up, Blazers down 0-2 now they are toast. Glad I didn't get too involved because I really thought the ML was solid, Holiday has other plans.

I think the Raptors+2 game 3 could be a biggie. The Wiz can't run with toronto, they can't possibly shoot any better than last night. Ibaka a +32, when he's on the floor the Wiz can't defend anything- he doesn't even need to put up big numbers. Have some time to mull it over....

2-8 -11.03 mostly OKC wagers. Was bound to have a disaster night but how the Thunder scored 33 3rdq and pulled a no show 4th I'll never understand. Props to Mitchell kid is balling and I love his game. Melo is trashola and what a momentum killer jacking up garbage 3s- it's evident they need Adams to stay out of foul trouble. Westbrook looked visibly frustrated for most of the game....

Playoffs 16-12 +18.76 units

2-8 -11.03 mostly OKC wagers. Was bound to have a disaster night but how the Thunder scored 33 3rdq and pulled a no show 4th I'll never understand. Props to Mitchell kid is balling and I love his game. Melo is trashola and what a momentum killer jacking up garbage 3s- it's evident they need Adams to stay out of foul trouble. Westbrook looked visibly frustrated for most of the game....

Playoffs 16-12 +18.76 units

Melo has the most talent with the lowest bb IQ of any player in the NBA....imho

Melo has the most talent with the lowest bb IQ of any player in the NBA....imho

He's got to be up there.

Good luck tonight Lex.

ty sir.

I know I'm on an island here but I think the Blazers are fools gold. The Pels have looked like the better team and much more prepared. Lillard may be playing more hurt than ppl think....but if he beats me so be it.

ty BAR. Dub add but I'll take winning the big ones all day!

3-1 +11 for Thursday

Playoffs 19-13 +29.76

Holding this ticket at the moment. Leaning Boston under.

Pacers/Cavs u105 2ndh
Rockets 1sth ML
Raptors+108

2 to win 8.35 units

Last edited:
to be clear I just need the Raptors ML to close out that parlay...

4/20:smokejoint:

Cavaliers+1.5-107

5 units

Cavs/Pacers 1sth o106.5-105 1sth

Bucks-5-105

3 units each

+704

Bucks-5/ 76ers-3/ Pels ML/ Thunder+6.5-155

+388

Cavs+1.5/ Bucks ML/ Pels ML/ Warriors ML

1 unit each

Back