KJ 2024 NBA Playoffs Round 1

So it's not even 5am, this is how the night goes

Woke up with the tv on in the living room fully expecting someone passed out on my soma. No one there but the shorts I was wearing last nigh along with a pair of gym shorts were on the floor, that needs explanation. Also the door on my dryer was open, nothing in there so we'll call that one random.

To understand a trip to the book with @jimmymo is simply not meant for words. We were the only two people in there. To the point I kicked off my flops and went feet up ton the sofa and the bouncer did the only thing he had to do last night, come over and tell me to put the flops back on.

Random people came in to place wagers behind their wives' backs but didn't stay. I'm so tequila drunk at this point but pretty sure @jimmymo stopped some ass clown and asked him what he bet. @800 on over in the LAL/DEN game and pretty sure the fade was on.

Even tho you are sitting across the table from me right now, I want you to post some fukkin winnners.....LFG
What's incredible is we were sitting in a booth and I had nof fucking clue you were on that under

Even tho you are sitting across the table from me right now, I want you to post some fukkin winnners.....LFG
I seriously lost it when you asked the dude what he just wagered and he said $800 on the over

Pretty sure you ran to the kiosk and bet under. What was refreshing is that we didn't discuss any of it. I don't have a clue if you won

I seriously lost it when you asked the dude what he just wagered and he said $800 on the over

Pretty sure you ran to the kiosk and bet under. What was refreshing is that we didn't discuss any of it. I don't have a clue if you won
You "might" have been trashed......So, that dude put $800 on Celts/Heat over and you immediately turned to me and said "so, we are going 1st half under right now......."

As for your place, I can explain pretty much all of it....but I ain't gonna do it here.....I am just glad you are up and moving......good times.....AND Mitch Garver hit a two run HR in the bottom of the 9th to cash my 4-banger for $500......wish I could do it all again today

You "might" have been trashed......So, that dude put $800 on Celts/Heat over and you immediately turned to me and said "so, we are going 1st half under right now......."

As for your place, I can explain pretty much all of it....but I ain't gonna do it here.....I am just glad you are up and moving......good times.....AND Mitch Garver hit a two run HR in the bottom of the 9th to cash my 4-banger for $500......wish I could do it all again today
I honestly don't want the explanation

Lyft charged me $10 for a no show ride I didn't take and now I have to use them to pick up my car

Mate, I needed that night

For the record I just woke up and these last 36 hours will likely need an attorney

But hold my beer!

Clippers tt u103.5 -115 4*
Mavs/Clip u209 -110 2*
1h Mavs/Clip u107 -110 1.5*

Like the Mavs ML but already in on the series so no reason to go down that road

What a terrible wager. Wish someone had told me Boston would shoot over 100%

1h Heat/Celts u96.5 -120 3*

I've seen enough, this series needs to be buried in the back yard

Lively pts over will be played at HT, no reason to rush since he has 3 fouls but 6.5 at good plus money looks awfully good

Still not open so no Lively bet at this point, bummer

12 LAC points in the 3Q doesn't suck though

Now that BAR bet it any chance of value is gone

Pacers tt o111.5 -115 5*
1h Pacers tt o56.5 -118 3*

Only concern is the early start but it's still technically prime time there

Now that BAR bet it any chance of value is gone

Pacers tt o111.5 -115 5*
1h Pacers tt o56.5 -118 3*

Only concern is the early start but it's still technically prime time there
Leaning toward Over 214

Reactions: KJ