Thunder ML
Sixers ML
Raptors ML
Pacers+10.5

1 to win 15.75

Thunder-6+295 2ndh

Thunder tt o50.5 2ndh

3 units each

F these Floppers and the bums refs calling everything!!!!!

seriously. I can take losses (have this whole season) but they definitely interfered with the flow of a great game. Props to Rubio for giving them the hard sell but cmon it's the playoffs! Jazz prob still win but had no business being that high scoring 1sth.

Today is the day

Celtics-3.5-105

Heat/Sixers o215-105

4 units each

thanks Tim! 3-2 for the day posted. Played a last second russ prop so I'm ok with being an idiot and not taking okc fg. It's been a pretty entertaining 1st round for sure.

Off-topic, how do you feel about the Bills 1st round picks?

I wanted Rosen. I get that Allen felt like the better fit to them but I think it's the Wentz effect that had his stock so high... so to trade up 2x and lose so many picks I hated. If the 2 picks are amazing and we have 2 all pro players nobody will care, but who is protecting this guy? Hope they can shore up all the other needs....

ugh 1-1 because I opted for 1sth. Pace was there, Freak was not. VERY surprised to see him no show.

Pacers vs LBJ- Someone please tell me how in the world you can trust the Cavs to cover a line? They lead games by HOW MANY throughout the series and Indy always finds a way to come roaring back. They are a live bettor's dream! I don't see Oladipo pulling a no show here- They finally played to an over last time out but I have a VERY hard time seeing the Cavs scoring over 100 pts. Current tt at 102, may get funky and play an alternate. Lebron might drop 50 and they may not eclipse 90 pts.

Would say there is value on the ML, except for the fact that you'd be fading an all time great in a closeout game what value is that? This line should be -3/-3.5.

3-0 +6.7 yesterday.

jumping in

Cavs+3.5-102 2ndh

Cavs/Raptors u105.5-107 2ndh

3 units each

Cavs-3+275 2ndh

1 unit

ty. 3-2 +2.36 last night. Once again I opted for 1sth over when game over hits. Could have been a monster night but I'll take a profit every time.

Playoffs 38-40 +5 units

What a roller coaster this playoffs has been. A great run to start, then a 8-24 run (mostly on 3 games). Back to the basics.

Back