PGA Championship Discussion

Anyone else experiencing burping, stuttering, farting of ESPN's coverage on Directv? Seems to only happen during live coverage from the grounds. Keeps going black for a split second every couple minutes.

I went a bit more action than I usually do, but I'm bored, so here goes:

To Win:
Xander 1800
Webb 2400
Fleetwood 3500
Day 3000

Top 10:
Day 350
Fleetwood 375
Rose 500
Leishman 650

Top 20:
Xander -110
Day 165
Fitzpatrick 175
Fleetwood 175
Finau 175
Adam Scott 225
Leishman 300
Casey 350
Willett 500
Poston 800

Matchups:
Berger -115 vs Rickie
Willett +105 vs Phil

If X, Day and Fleetwood play well, should be a good weekend for me

Well this is ideal. Can’t wait to watch it crash and burn

Anyone else experiencing burping, stuttering, farting of ESPN's coverage on Directv? Seems to only happen during live coverage from the grounds. Keeps going black for a split second every couple minutes.
I thought the farting was the commentators.

Is it just me or is this golf course incredibly dull? No water, minor elevation changes, greens look like nothing breaks more than a foot. Each holes kinda blends into the next.

I thought the farting was the commentators.

Is it just me or is this golf course incredibly dull? No water, minor elevation changes, greens look like nothing breaks more than a foot. Each holes kinda blends into the next.
and yet cheetah needs another lasik surgery. He doesn't hit the putts he used to.
The blonde must have dented his skull and his vision is shit.
iron play is poor today.
So many missed putts by guys.

What was the french guys odds pre tourney?

I'm a golf junkie and have never heard of him. Berger has been playing great, hes gonna be a tough out on the weekend. If he wins here, then he shoots up to the next tier of top golfers.

Looking like spieth, jt, rory, woods should all make the cut. That's good for golf.

Sneaky good leaderboard.

Not sure I'm loving the course setup today. Some pins were impossible to get to and a good shot was 25 ft.

I’m enjoying the layout. I’d love to get a chance to play up there sometime. Fritelli has a legit shot top 20. Cantlay made the cut so still a shot with him. Of the four tourney matchups played, all 8 guys made the cut. Down in each match, but well within striking distance.

I don’t recall watching Berger putt much previously, but his stroke looks horrifying. Very streaky and a great ball striker, but that putting stroke... wow

I know it was a tough day, but does anyone else get the feeling tiger looks beat up emotionally after just two rounds of competitive golf?

No lines still so these are just prelim thoughts:

I’ll gladly go against Rose again with Brooks
Champ over Lorenzo all day
Tommy over Haotong out of principle
Casey over Todd but gonna be a plug the nose and hope I’m not watching all day play

I’m sure all of my guys will be favorites. Vegas is looking at the same stuff I am. It’ll depend on lines on what I actually play

2nd bet Casey -1/2 over Brendan Turd. Turd has been shoving on me for 2 weeks now I'm ready to beat his ass for once.

Lean Reed over Gorilla but leaving it a 2 bets for now. GL all!

I’m sure all of my guys will be favorites. Vegas is looking at the same stuff I am. It’ll depend on lines on what I actually play

Figured. I’m seeing (tie no bet)
Brooks -220
Tommy -220
Champ -180

Casey very playable at -125

Just played

Cam Champ -145 over Lorenzo
Brooks -170 over Rose

FYI the Champ bet is as large as my DJ over Rose bet was.

And I don't know about y'all but these little kids in the virtual classroom with the mom that is a financial adviser can fuck straight off. AIG needs an old dude drinking 3 martinis at lunch advising me

3rd round match up

Berger -110 vs Day: winds are up and have always thought of Day as a high ball hitter. Putting is Day’s strength but this type of breeze should make putting tough on everyone.

And I don't know about y'all but these little kids in the virtual classroom with the mom that is a financial adviser can fuck straight off. AIG needs an old dude drinking 3 martinis at lunch advising me
I qualify for a portion of that

Great round by Cantlay... hard to believe he’s in the mix after that opening day morning round 73

My man. Unfornuately that was the same pattern last week but I'm not gonna cry if he shoots off a 67 tomorrow.

Actually, with this wind, he might be in striking distance at the end of the day.

But, my indiviual matchups look rough again today. Might have to just stick to tourney matchups, I'm picking guys at the wrong time. (fading Zach in round 1, for example)

Nothing against Keith Mitchell, but I really don't care to see every shot of his. Whats the deal with that? (i guess cause playing with Tiger?)

Back