PGA Championship Discussion

Yes, using just the number. Factoring in the cold air, atmospheric pressure, etc..it's playing 8% longer. I'd trust the caddies and players more than anyone else. I know you're not arguing either, you're just giving the distance based on the distance alone.
Yeah, I'm not arguing because I added the point the conditions are making them play longer clubs.

Just like if I go to my local club in Nov and play versus August. It plays longer.

Yeah, I'm not arguing because I added the point the conditions are making them play longer clubs.

Just like if I go to my local club in Nov and play versus August. It plays longer.

For sure. I just think it matters more, or comes into play more, when you're talking professionals. They have it down to an exact percentage more it's playing...that was the impressive thing to me.

For sure. I just think it matters more, or comes into play more, when you're talking professionals. They have it down to an exact percentage more it's playing...that was the impressive thing to me.
True.

The funny part to me about these guys is you get them out of their comfort range of having 9iron or less to every hole.

Also, look at how they calculate this stuff when they play in Mexico.

True.

The funny part to me about these guys is you get them out of their comfort range of having 9iron or less to every hole.

Also, look at how they calculate this stuff when they play in Mexico.

I definitely like watching tournaments where they have to think about each shot. It's why courses like Pinehurst, Riviera, pretty much every British Open course, and even Harbor Town are so much more interesting to watch. The majority of tour courses the players don't even have to think, it's just driver-wedge over and over again. I really wish they would utilize more green complexes that are shaved down instead of heavy rough.

Coverage is good...

But on the main feed, no reason to show Tiger, Rory and JT... they have their own feed.

This drives me nuts.

I was thinking the same thing. If I wanted to watch all of their shots, i would put it on that channel.

Meanawhile very few shots from guys I want to see..Morikawa, Berger,Cantlay, etc.

I've been planning on JT being my horse all summer long for this...

But, he has no value and he won last week.

I will still look to back him but I like playing him live better anyways...

I played a bit bigger card beforehand this week. We'll see how it goes...

I like some more now than I did a few days ago and a few I am not as high on...

I'll be tracking a few live, most notably JT, Brooks and Deki.....

For Deki I doubt he gets out of the funk this week but just in case. His prices pre-tourney are way too low to invest in initially.

Many of these were Monday, Gary was weeks ago while three were tonight...

I feel real good about Cantlay and solid about Rahm...

Finau is the Hunt 'hunch'...

Woodland +5000

Cantlay +2200

Rahm +1200

Webb +2400

English +10000

Fleetwood +3500

Hovland +3800

Ancer +5000

Kisner +8500

Fitz +4500

Finau +3000
Fowler +4912

Reed +6982

Very disappointing round for Cantlay. Missed chances going through the log. Missed makeable putts. Couldn't make par from 95 yards out on 7 or from 73 yards out on 16. He needs a good day tomorrow.

Very excited for Xander. Win this baby.

Very disappointing round for Cantlay. Missed chances going through the log. Missed makeable putts. Couldn't make par from 95 yards out on 7 or from 73 yards out on 16. He needs a good day tomorrow.

And to think I took him over Xander in my pool is killing me. Xander seemed to find ways to fuck shit up in the last few tourneys. BOL on your bet.

I had bad number for X so never played..was hoping for slow start.

He looks great so far.

I definitely like watching tournaments where they have to think about each shot. It's why courses like Pinehurst, Riviera, pretty much every British Open course, and even Harbor Town are so much more interesting to watch. The majority of tour courses the players don't even have to think, it's just driver-wedge over and over again. I really wish they would utilize more green complexes that are shaved down instead of heavy rough.
Basically everything I've been thinking when watching so far. I really really like this course a lot.

Great course, this should be a very fun weekend.

It looks like no advantage between late/early tomorrow (correct me if I'm wrong).

Who do we think out of this late group today (early tomorrow) goes low in morning and posts a number?

It looks like no advantage between late/early tomorrow (correct me if I'm wrong).

Who do we think out of this late group today (early tomorrow) goes low in morning and posts a number?

Probably a good chance to get Rahm at a good number. He grinded out a score today. He should d much better tomorrow in softer conditions.

Only thing I saw re:weather when I was looking yesterday is the weekend is supposed to warm up a bit

Posts a number as in who could be end of round leader: Haotong Li.
Posts a number as in who could win the tournament: Reed.
I like the Li bet better.

Laying a little juice and also adding

Jason Day -0.5 -159 over Martin Kaymer

Day all around great round and think he hangs around the entire time. Kaymer’s day was mostly built off the putter with over 3 strokes gained with the stick. Not an awful day on Approach or OTT for him, but I’ll pay to see him do it again today. BOL today everyone

I took Scott over Rickey today FWIW

Bythe way, if you watched Phil yesterday he could have been 4 under on the front...his putts just did not drop

His driver killed him on the back...and one hole on front.

Something tells me he goes lower today...or gets way worse

I also very reluctantly have added Hatton -0.5 -125 over Glover. It’s a major so why not

Not only do I have the 3-ball on DJ, but I just added DJ -140 over Rose as well. That will definitely do it for me today. Ready to sit back and enjoy some golf (unless DJ sucks then I will enjoy it a lot less)

Yup.

He's just not ready for major championships.

He seemed to take that next step at what was pretty much a major few weeks ago...guess not.

I would have been on Rahm but he's played badly since the restart outside of the win. His game just isn't there right now.

I took Scott over Rickey today FWIW

Bythe way, if you watched Phil yesterday he could have been 4 under on the front...his putts just did not drop

This X100. I watched phil yesterday and hunted lines today. He shot great last week. Today he was +120 over sergio easy $$

I just cannot get individual round matchups right. I took a couple last night that don't look good. Need to lay off because they have some that look silly....like Simpson vs. Poulter....I mean, if I see that I can't resist taking Simpson.

Tigers plus a quarter over Rory for 4:55
Fuck its a bet just to watch. Rory a total shit show as of late. I like the vets chances

Back