PGA Championship Discussion

It's my least favorite.....:shake: He's an Aggie but from Sacramento CA. Morikowa has played course a lot, but liked the +130. Be fun to watch this one. Also, both have a shot to win.

I think DJ gets it done
I took Li over matsy @165
I'm gambling at this point cuz I have no shot at cashing a ticket, so just going free willy.
gotta laugh when it's going against you sometimes.

Cantlay has played so well but shot himself in foot several times by Bogeying from 100 yards and in on approach shots. Those 4-5 shots have cost him a chance to be in it. Frustrating

Cantlay just totally deflated after taking a 5 on 1... fritelli outside shot of top 20... Varner struggling now.... so many good guys near the top... going to be a wild finish I think.

Great tournament, extremely enjoyable to watch! Loved the venue, and the fact that we were all hungry for a really meaningful sporting event after all this COVID crap made it even better! This was one of the best threads I can remember, and thanks to all for their fine contributions :cheers3: Morikawa very deserving champ!

Well deserved... congrats to Morikawa

Finished 0-1-3 in tourney match ups... 1-0 single round match ups.... 0-2 top 20 plays... -1.5 units total

Loved the course set up this week. I thought it was a nice wrinkle to have less sand in the traps... thanks for the thread guys really enjoyed hearing others thoughts and plays all week

Not a huge fan of the course but great tourney. Thanks everyone for contributions. Overall down a couple units but was so close on a couple guys (berger top 10). Like morikawa a lot but kicking myself for only playing him to finish top 10.

Awesome first major of the year. And I absolutely killed it the last few rounds in matchups. Needed after that memorial bloodbath a few weeks ago

Sometimes you feel like you capped well but didnt win. I feel that way. Capped well but wasnt able to profit (well betting, did well on draftkings). I was happy to be on English, morikawa, scheffler, xander to play well and Hatton ans Fitzpatrick to play bad. Obviously missed on some guys as well. Gonna spend more time capping golf for the rest of the year and I hope to profit. Gonna hit a win bet soon....

Great week. Disappointed in Champ, DJ not doing more on the back.

Casey was smooth and confident. Finau showed me something although he didnt win. Bryson is here to stay. Augusta is a perfect course for him.

An interesting thing was Bryson swinging out of his shoes to hit it just as far as Finau does with 1/2 swings.

Back