November Discussion Thread

I think I like fading Wemby vs. big traditional bigs. Clippers Zubac was +23 on the court and him and Plumlee shot 8/10 with 14 boards in 42 combined minutes.

If Harden can hit wide open 3s in LAC, how are they not the WC champs? Used a 100% boost on 1u to get them from 18-1 to 36-1. Not sure 12-1 has any current value.

So far teasing individual point totals down has been pretty successful. Slim pickings tonight, but thinking of pairing a low Brunson number with either Wemby or Randle to make a decent line.

Still playing sides waiting some live.

Warriors last night was my first dip in.
Props a comin soon hope y’all post em Whalen ya see em!

Pistons worth a shot getting 7? I’ll have to go back and look at weekend results a bit.

Pels possibly, but I’ll wait live there.

Spurs gettin 9 seems a bunch at first glance

Pistons worth a shot getting 7? I’ll have to go back and look at weekend results a bit.

Pistons need to change up their lineup.

Killian and Ausur starting is brutal for spreading the floor. Neither is making long range shots.

Monty doesn't seem to care for Ivy, who finished so good last year.

Sasser might be a steal though.

As far as the +7...

They had trouble with Durant and company yesterday.

I'll be interested in how the next few weeks go.

Only thing you knew after Giannis got ejected last night was that he was going to go off tonight.

I think Sixers are cursed...
Between Simmons, Okafor, Fultz and MCW to Harden. Between Kawhi's basket in the playoffs to Oubre today... It seems basketball god cursed the Sixers

Between Simmons, Okafor, Fultz and MCW to Harden. Between Kawhi's basket in the playoffs to Oubre today... It seems basketball god cursed the Sixers
I remember it was the Process or something similar to that…….

Darn……haven’t seen u post in ages!!!!!!!

Charlotte 6O
Washington 6O
Clippers 4L
Indiana 6O / 3W
Chicago 3O
Houston 5W
NO 3L
Miami 3U / SA 6O
Phoenix 3O
Minnesota 3O

These are today’s streaks trend…….

Curse is about to end...

What's people's thoughts on the in-season tournament so far?
Still don't get the idea behind it. No real rewards and while you can't be too rich, I doubt the financial prize is something that will make the teams/ players go all out for...
We will see down the line, if stars get rested as usual or play through all games - I guess that was the main reason and thought behind the tournament...

Haliburton great at running an offense.

Becoming an elite NBA PG but I can't help but remember him getting cooked routinely by euro stiffs in the recent FIBA World Cup...

Haliburton great at running an offense.

Becoming an elite NBA PG but I can't help but remember him getting cooked routinely by euro stiffs in the recent FIBA World Cup...
Maybe you should respect European basketball more ;)

Why is it over in early December? Thought the point of this was to get players to care more about regular season. Doesn’t do much when it’s over 2 months into the season

Dabbled a bit in NBA-live last night, finally.

Missed a middle by hook and split two others.

With that being said, I plan on talking Pistons in a thread very soon. What a disaster.

Gonna play Indy over tonight……they gone 10 straight overs……lost like 2-3 times going against them……tonight might be the night it goes under but so be it…….

Interesting stuff. Doubt the players even know tough lol

Boston will win the group if:

• the Celtics beat the Bulls by at least 23 points AND Brooklyn's margin of victory over Toronto is at least 8 points smaller than Boston's.

Up 32 and C’s starters in vs Bulls backups…. This is an interesting situation we’ve never seen in American sports.

Back