Monday Discussion Thread

Rando in Des Moines woke me up at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and she got the wrath. I hate calls when I'm sleeping. But she's going through mom in the ER and step dad got the Covid and pneumonia so it's hard to stay pissed. It took several minutes to equate to the time then all good.

Difficult when you're 1500 miles away but that shit was a lost cause. Not even sure what to do with her, she inherits a fuck ton of money when dad passes but I'm not attracted to her. Life in a nutshell...I'm attracted to poor hot ass lol

nothing i love more than poor down on luck, never been loved right bitches! total sucker for them! lol

• Love
Reactions: KJ
not sure if i'm happy for you or not? them not scoring 2 in ff cost me a fortune! lmao. glad somebody won!
I only saw comment that you had orioles ff monster. So played that. Yeah 1 0 was close. Sucks u lost on it. But love reading your thoughts on these games. Thanks

I only saw comment that you had orioles ff monster. So played that. Yeah 1 0 was close. Sucks u lost on it. But love reading your thoughts on these games. Thanks

forgot who they had pitching but i know it was all bout fading springs who been jacked up by 2 terrible lhp hitting teams, still kinda in shock they didn't get 2+ off him! lol

i'm honestly still baffled they have springs back pitching this year. they had just given him a big (for rays) 5 year deal before he blew elbow out, seems crazy to me they have him pitching so soon after the TJ, not like they going anywhere, if it was me he be throwing strictly side sessions rest the year and have him ready to go full tilt to start next year., but i guess if there one team nobody has the right to question when it comes to pitching it the rays!

My family thinks it's a rehab thing 🤣

i've always just had a huge soft spot for broads who didn't get treated right. guess it doesn't hurt it makes most them develop a crazy side i also find irresistible in the sack! lol

forgot who they had pitching but i know it was all bout fading springs who been jacked up by 2 terrible lhp hitting teams, still kinda in shock they didn't get 2+ off him! lol
Yeah me too. I looked at his ERA and it was pretty high. TB was favored in game which made no sense but turned out right.

cards got 1 out of that inning, lmao. worst last arenado got the hit and rbi. i was torn between him and walker for that prop but kept thinjing walker gonna come up and take out all his frustration for them letting him rot in minors for a extra year!

i've always just had a huge soft spot for broads who didn't get treated right. guess it doesn't hurt it makes most them develop a crazy side i also find irresistible in the sack! lol
Oh she's been treated ok. I talk to her a lot she's just not attractive to me. She inherits roughly $500 million when her dad passes. I'm just not sure whether that's worth giving up chasing younger tail lol

Yeah me too. I looked at his ERA and it was pretty high. TB was favored in game which made no sense but turned out right.

nothing to do with his stats, it was only his 3rd game back from tommy john he had early last year, didn't think he was ready yet and his velo, spin rate, etc were all lower than before injury. havnt had a chance to see if he got it back that game or not but will have to look before his next start.

Oh she's been treated ok. I talk to her a lot she's just not attractive to me. She inherits roughly $500 million when her dad passes. I'm just not sure whether that's worth giving up chasing younger tail lol

i can't chase younger tail and my reward is taking care my dying wife! you suck it up, get that money and chase tail when she on vacation! o

• Haha
better yet start suggesting a lot of super dangerous adventures like cliff diving, sky diving, running with bulls!

well that what happens when you blow a chance for big inning, gray comes right back and fucks shit up., really finna be kicking myself for changing my bet in cincy. man i never do that, i might back off a play but to totally flip sides? now i feel like burning myself with hot pan on stove! lol

something has went haywire wit Taj? glad i played more framber k's than the under. wtf happened to him? he looked like one the best pitchers in baseball for about 2 months not cards and stros have rocked him.

how crazy is it that Shota-son has by far turned out to be the better pitcher out of japan when dodgers broke the bank for the other guy?

FF under will lose because of it too. My gosh he threw some great pitches that were called balls entirely in the zone.

Brutal. Imag never wins any bets for me but he struck out the third out before letting up 4 runs. He sucks though. Hate his weak stuff.

nothing to do with his stats, it was only his 3rd game back from tommy john he had early last year, didn't think he was ready yet and his velo, spin rate, etc were all lower than before injury. havnt had a chance to see if he got it back that game or not but will have to look before his next start.
I see. I know nothing about that stuff like you. Makes more sense now.

at least boston let bello go back out and get his 5th this week. fucked up switching to cards but pretty much made up for it with minny getting to singer. valdez k's cashed. how in the hell is Gil taking so many pitches to get thru chisox?? that insane. no excuse but theresa taking all kinds of fucking pills got me following her around the damn house while she acts like a damn retard. if she wants to die u understand, fucj i'll get her shit that end it if that what she wants but eating all my zanny not the answer it just pisses me off and waste my zannys!!! she did same shit eating a bottle of ambian in 2 days last week. im seriously at the end my rope here. i feel bad for her. fuck i do everything i can to take care of her and make her as comfy i can, i wait on her hand over foot but im not gonna play this game where she lies bout the drugs she takes so then i have to fucking babysit her! i can't do any capping or anything i want to do. if she wants to die then fine, im to the point ill get her what she needs to end the shit! i rather that than go thru what im having to do now! i can't take it and she clearly don't give a fuck bout anyone but herself.

i took a small stab on pirates live. just not a great spot for pads imo. streak snapped and coming home from our east w no off day. feels like a game they could dump, price was worth a shot.

Back