***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Yea I agree. Unless I’m up 2 scores in second half I’d have to punt.

yeah i think eventually nfl coaching staffs will realize this is the smart statistical play...who knows how long it will take though...it took the nba decades before they realized the 3 pointer was the statistically superior option.

So much for couple things. I thought pats were gonna bs more run heavy this year (Brady already thrown 25 passes! Lol). Also I thought Steelers improved their secondary, maybe not so much (Brady already pushing 200 yards! Lol)...

yeah i think eventually nfl coaching staffs will realize this is the smart statistical play...who knows how long it will take though...it took the nba decades before they realized the 3 pointer was the statistically superior option.

These coaches are def more risk adverse than innovative as a whole. Not like I’m saying go crazy, but inches? Especially w a big ol boy like Big Ben? Just hike it and fall your fat ass forward! Almost hard not to make it!!

Why do I get the feeling this isn’t gonna be like lions or jets blowing leads and fukkin me??

What Steelers chances of covering? 3%?? Lol

These coaches are def more risk adverse than innovative as a whole. Not like I’m saying go crazy, but inches? Especially w a big ol boy like Big Ben? Just hike it and fall your fat ass forward! Almost hard not to make it!!

plus, if you can't pick up short yardage like that, it's a serious problem. even with the increased passing attacks now, nfl is still a very conservative league. calling bold plays and things out of the norm usually work well since the fearful staffs on the other side of the ball aren't ready for them.

plus, if you can't pick up short yardage like that, it's a serious problem. even with the increased passing attacks now, nfl is still a very conservative league. calling bold plays and things out of the norm usually work well since the fearful staffs on the other side of the ball aren't ready for them.

Seems like the majority rather lose doing the norm than take chance of being criticized if take a risk and it doesn’t pay off. Silly.

1st and goal from 6 and they go empty, lol. Serves them right for almost losing it. Try putting some beef in and running damn ball!

Lol

Hardly. I always been a bad mofo.

Had misfortune of playing on some crappy teams tho! When they tried to give me participation trophy I says to shove it up their asses! Lol

Atta boy Bank! You love shovin things up holes though don‘t ya
Pencils and trophies and so on

It's Tomlin, man. Laziest offseason HC in the league. Nothing to see here.

Tommy Uggz doing what he do.

Well if that gonna be the defense I’m glad they settled for 3. I need one of 2 between under and Steeler+6. Clearly one of them has no chance.

As good as Hoodie has been....has any of his assistants been successful as head coaches when they leave New England? Maaaybe they have some initial or mild success, but I can't recall any of them lasting. Shit, little boy McDaniels will probably never leave New England again.

As good as Hoodie has been....has any of his assistants been successful as head coaches when they leave New England? Maaaybe they have some initial or mild success, but I can't recall any of them lasting. Shit, little boy McDaniels will probably never leave New England again.

Not really. The guy in Houston has been the best I believe, and he nothing special.

Back