***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Apparently they not lookin to be the most physical team. Lol

That's what you do ... when you are the steelers and you lose a great wide receiver and are stuck with Juju Smith (a poor team's number two) as your go to guy ... well by all means throw that Steeler historical physicality out the window and try and win by being a vagina soft team.

That's what you do ... when you are the steelers and you lose a great wide receiver and are stuck with Juju Smith (a poor team's number two) as your go to guy ... well by all means throw that Steeler historical physicality out the window and try and win by being a vagina soft team.

Make total sense, in a mike Tomlin sort of way. Lol.

they've always been able to reload or move on from WRs. The Mike Wallace goodbye comes to mind. Idk if they'll get away with it this time with AB though

New England‘s stacked secondary should be receiving praise more than Pitt‘s receiving crew should be doubted

I mean, I don't know how you lose an All-Pro receiver and an All-Pro running back and then pretend that you're going to be competitive with the perennial Super Bowl winner.

I mean, I don't know how you don't lose an All-Pro receiver and an All-Pro running back and then pretend that you're going to be competitive with the perennial Super Bowl winner.

totally agree. i think they're "success" in moving on from guys all the years while hanging onto Big Ben blinded their view of the big picture somewhat.

I mean, I don't know how you don't lose an All-Pro receiver and an All-Pro running back and then pretend that you're going to be competitive with the perennial Super Bowl winner.

I mean Conner was better last year its an awesome o-line but yea losing AB is big
Pats also totally upgraded their already solid secondary

What’s that? Their talent level? I think they have more than enough talent on this roster. Coaching sucks tho.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. I think their talent level has fallen off from the Super Bowl contending level with their recent personnel losses.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. I think their talent level has fallen off from the Super Bowl contending level with their recent personnel losses.

They weren’t exactly super bowl contenders w AB last year, the wr Corp has plenty of talent still. The oline very good., the defense should be good., Game plan needs to be way better. Never even gave the oline a chance to influence this game.

are we going to see stallone do over the top senior circuit arm wrestling and demolition man the missing years next? this guy just can't let the movies he did in his early years die.

are we going to see stallone do over the top senior circuit arm wrestling and demolition man the missing years next? this guy just can't let the movies he did in his early years die.

Lmao. I almost spit my drink out when I saw another Rambo. Mfin rambo plays bingo and gets senior discount at his 5 o’clock dinner!

They making top gun over again? Jfc. I agree that much more plausible, I just have no interest in seeing Tom cruise play well anything really.

Gotta love Hollywood’s originality! Lol

70 the new 25?? Lol.

Seems a bit of a stretch!! Maybe he can go to nursing homes to find the enemy!

maybe he'll do that in his 90's, if he can stave off all the steroid abuse for another 15 years. at least clint eastwood made the transition to grumpy old man roles instead of still trying to ride horses and shoot 'em up.

maybe he'll do that in his 90's, if he can stave off all the steroid abuse for another 15 years. at least clint eastwood made the transition to grumpy old man roles instead of still trying to ride horses and shoot 'em up.

I love that movie where it basically just him shouting racial slurs at Asians for 2 hours!! Lol

They making top gun over again? Jfc. I agree that much more plausible, I just have no interest in seeing Tom cruise play well anything really.

Gotta love Hollywood’s originality! Lol

toss up on who's more narcissistic between stallone and cruise. those guys just can't sit at home, they have to be shoving their movies in our faces constantly.
yeah top gun 2, and kelly mcgillis says she wasn't invited to the party because she's too old and fat now.

toss up on who's more narcissistic between stallone and cruise. those guys just can't sit at home, they have to be shoving their movies in our faces constantly.
yeah top gun 2, and kelly mcgillis says she wasn't invited to the party because she's too old and fat now.

Yea well I’m sure that true, Tom cruise has to have young sexy girl, he is Tom cruise after all!! Oh and he needs incredible camera work to make him look taller than 5’2!! So cocky for such a little guy!

It’s gotta be close for a road team , rarely seem home teams that high

Def high. You gonna lay it?? Bummer fish quit before season even started. In years past I’d have been all over them this week and next., guess I’m lucky they traded those guys, I was thinking bout today before they did that. Once they traded dudes I had no interest, team liked the tackle. Team knows management took away any chance they had to compete, think they already quit. Crazy.

Back