***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

mostert had 0 carriers the first 20 minutes of the game. he wasn't even a decoy, just chilling on the sidelines. 2 weeks to prepare and they came up with that.

mostert had 0 carriers the first 20 minutes of the game. he wasn't even a decoy, just chilling on the sidelines. 2 weeks to prepare and they came up with that.
I was laughing watching them throw in the 4th - they should have burned at least another 2:30 if not more by running. Idiots.

Shanahan coached not to lose at the end of the first half, how can you voluntarily give a possession away in a tie game with 32 mins left.

Then in the 4th Jimmy shat the bed. He felt rushed and missed a bunch of throws including a wide open TD to Sanders that he blatantly overthrew. Can’t snap the ball once between 2:44 and 2:02 down 4 in the 4th quarter with 85 yards to go.

Up 20-10 with 9 mins left and driving, you only lose that game with either poor clock management, bad quarterback play or both. If anybody wants to defend Jimmy after this game by referring to anything in the box score was watching a different game than me tonight.

My problem in both super bowls is not only did he not run it but he didn't run it despite his running game being good in both games. He is stubborn. Even on the drive before the last one they could have run the ball after crossing midfield with all three timeouts and Mahomes waiting to get there. Every club was still in the bag. So ok ... you completely screw up with the falcons in the super bowl and you learn NOTHING from that?

I will give him credit .... his teams were better in both of those super bowls. Getting to and then having the better team in two super bowls is an accomplishment that not many will achieve but this was him being defiant and wanting to say I told you I wasn't an idiot last time and then he gets made the fool again.

Grats chiefs fans
Grats to the chiefs organization, team and coaches
Grats to the great States of Kansas and Missouri

He turned a tire fire into NFC champs in 3 years with a QB ACL thrown into the middle of those seasons. Considering he has roster autonomy, he’s getting a blank check on his next extension.

He is a clown, Pats knew that thats why they dumped him cant close out in big games and def not worth 5 years $137 mil

My problem in both super bowls is not only did he not run it but he didn't run it despite his running game being good in both games. He is stubborn. Even on the drive before the last one they could have run the ball after crossing midfield with all three timeouts and Mahomes waiting to get there. Every club was still in the bag. So ok ... you completely screw up with the falcons in the super bowl and you learn NOTHING from that?

I will give him credit .... his teams were better in both of those super bowls. Getting to and then having the better team in two super bowls is an accomplishment that not many will achieve but this was him being defiant and wanting to say I told you I wasn't an idiot last time and then he gets made the fool again.

Grats chiefs fans
Grats to the chiefs organization, team and coaches
Grats to the great States of Kansas and Missouri

“Best” player in the nfl, Kittle, sucked. Jimmy G, definitely a game manger. Missed some big plays.

Chiefs D won this game. Mahomes is the man. What a game

Was watching the last 6 mins of the game with my brother.......after the game, he started talking about Mahomes Jersey number 15....saying it equals to number 6 and the Illuminati stuff.....they then show that last nights win was Andy Reid’s 222 win.....also last nights date is 02/02/20......Mahomes being 24 years old......the final being 20-31= 6?

Shanahan deserves a 10 year extension. GQ’s salary isn’t awful as every new deal will be much larger than that for QBs moving forward. His blew his ACL out less than 18 months ago. Perhaps at times he overachieved and made us think he was elite. He was never comfortable under duress this season.

Was watching the last 6 mins of the game with my brother.......after the game, he started talking about Mahomes Jersey number 15....saying it equals to number 6 and the Illuminati stuff.....they then show that last nights win was Andy Reid’s 222 win.....also last nights date is 02/02/20......Mahomes being 24 years old......the final being 20-31= 6?
You and your brother need to get out more.

Back