***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Play the Fins expecting Pats to not take them seriously? -- Like Vikings/Bills last year? I mean it happens. Plus history of Brady in Miami.

Does anybody have a link where I can download and print out the college and pro rotation schedule?

I was using scores and odds before, but the last time I even opened their site my laptop froze up, and now when I try to go there my Norton security gives me an alert that there is a "potential security risk ahead" on that site.

Thanks Scarf, that'll work, but is there anything out there that has the entire 2019 season? I used to get those little booklets from my local guy at the beginning of the year, which I found helpful.

I don't know how to print stuff out and I hate to bug my wife every week for a new schedule...

Women need to quit buying the thick strapped sandals. Ugly as shit.

Feet are awful. People should cover them

Women need to quit buying the thick strapped sandals. Ugly as shit.

Feet are awful. People should cover them

Feet are fucking disgusting. They’re wannabe hands...nasty, nasty, nasty.

And you “love to do everything barefoot” psychopaths...aren’t you worried you’re going to step on a broken beer bottle or something? Jesus.

Put some shoes on, people.

Feet are fucking disgusting. They’re wannabe hands...nasty, nasty, nasty.

And you “love to do everything barefoot” psychopaths...aren’t you worried you’re going to step on a broken beer bottle or something? Jesus.

Put some shoes on, people.

Love me my flip flops

Reason Number 999 why NFL head coaches are idiots...

If BOB is going to challenge there, why is he burning a TO before hand? He essentially burned one to challenge and lose a second one.

How fucking illogical are these guys running teams?

Reason Number 999 why NFL head coaches are idiots...

If BOB is going to challenge there, why is he burning a TO before hand? He essentially burned one to challenge and lose a second one.

How fucking illogical are these guys running teams?
jocks

Back