***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

JFC. Just remembered why I was gonna pass on lions. What a pathetic 2nd half performance, congrats fat Matt, you just got out-coached with halftime adjustments by a guy who couldn’t win in college!

JFC. Just remembered why I was gonna pass on lions. What a pathetic 2nd half performance, congrats fat Matt, you just got out-coached with halftime adjustments by a guy who couldn’t win in college!
you mushed yourself about an hour ago with that post.

My 2 losses today, here and lions. Why would they win games they held 16 and 17 point leads?!??!?!!!! Fuxk fuck fuxk

medvedev's bitch is really gross. can't think of a professional tennis player with a less attractive chick. of course, he's an ugly fuck himself.

does she rival Bubba Watson's wife?

choice between two boxes of shit there. i guess watson's wife is slightly worse because she is also a 6 foot 3 monster. medvedev's bitch at least looks like a feminine size and shape. the faces are both disgusting.

If I’m running a team (let’s say lions, lol) I’m callin Fat Matt into my office and asking him to explain how the Fuck he makes Kingsbury look like the king of halftime adjustments?

It better be a really freaking impressive explanation too!! In fact he better bring a really hot girl to blow me while he explaining? At least be responsible for one happy ending!!

While we at it I’d probably tell him to take that god damn pencil out his ear while he walking around w a laminated play sheet!!! Pencil won’t write on that you fuckin moron!! Jab it so far up your nose it punctures your tiny brain! That all you

speaking of BOL....has anyone had an error notification popping up on live bets lately...it says error posting and keeps spinning, but then 10 seconds later it shows up in pending tickets?

If I’m running a team (let’s say lions, lol) I’m callin Fat Matt into my office and asking him to explain how the Fuck he makes Kingsbury look like the king of halftime adjustments?

It better be a really freaking impressive explanation too!! In fact he better bring a really hot girl to blow me while he explaining? At least be responsible for one happy ending!!

While we at it I’d probably tell him to take that god damn pencil out his ear while he walking around w a laminated play sheet!!! Pencil won’t write on that you fuckin moron!! Jab it so far up your nose it punctures your tiny brain! That all you

Was totally on board until the last sentence lol you got some violence in you, ex-con lol

Was totally on board until the last sentence lol you got some violence in you, ex-con lol

lol. Yea well, what else he gonna use it for? You can’t write on laminated paper with it!!

Fukk I knew hoody should get all the credit for pats defense whipping rookie QBs, not this fat fucktard.

Rookie qb and rookie coach and they in locker room laughing, “don’t sweat it guys, we got this clown right where we want him! You see the pencil in his ear? He tryin to draw plays on laminated paper w it, we good!”. Lol.

Back