Nick Saban and AD Greg Byrne test positive...

Yeah, really not at all what the post is about at all, fellas. Thanks for your input though. If you could, just keep all that outta here. Thanks. I really do appreciate it.

Anyway..... Thoughts on how this affects the Alabama football team (assuming they play) without Saban on the sidelines on Saturday? Or, could he somehow coach from a booth or remotely somehow? Also wondering if others will test positive as well (including multiple players), ultimately postponing the game.

Yeah, really not at all what the post is about at all, fellas. Thanks for your input though. If you could, just keep all that outta here. Thanks. I really do appreciate it.

Anyway..... Thoughts on how this affects the Alabama football team (assuming they play) without Saban on the sidelines on Saturday? Or, could he somehow coach from a booth or remotely somehow? Also wondering if others will test positive as well (including multiple players), ultimately postponing the game.
If there is any way for Saban to "coach" the game, I'm sure it will happen.

Once they test positive, do they continue to test the following day or conduct a second test? Ohio's Governor tested positive this past summer (antigen), was a big deal, then he took a second test to confirm (PCR) and it came back negative. Took third test and also negative.

I'd be wanting another test if I was Saban just to make sure.

Thanks for keeping things on track as it will be interesting to see how things play out. Did the line move from 6 to 4 happen earlier or after this news, just curious, as I know it has bounced back and forth between 6-6.5 and 4 and then back up to 6 again since Sunday.

Thanks for keeping things on track as it will be interesting to see how things play out. Did the line move from 6 to 4 happen earlier or after this news, just curious, as I know it has bounced back and forth between 6-6.5 and 4 and then back up to 6 again since Sunday.

Line move was immediately following the news coming out...... 5.5, 5, 4.5, 4

If he can do it remote he will. Obviously he’d rather be on the sidelines but not sure it’s worth all that much outside of “ass chewings”

Screenshot_20201014-164655~3.png

Once they test positive, do they continue to test the following day or conduct a second test? Ohio's Governor tested positive this past summer (antigen), was a big deal, then he took a second test to confirm (PCR) and it came back negative. Took third test and also negative.

I'd be wanting another test if I was Saban just to make sure.
Alabama tests every day, so I’m guessing he’ll test tomorrow

Saban asymptomatic. Sarkisian will take over weekly game prep duties. Discussions will take place if he's unable to be there on Saturday, if he can somehow communicate with staff during game or not.

Alabama tests every day, so I’m guessing he’ll test tomorrow

I just missed the ESPN interview.

They test everyday at the facility, but in Saban's case, somebody would have to go to his house to administer the test now?

I would hate to see anyone quarantine and miss time for a false positive. I'm not generally a cynic or doubter on any of this stuff, but my first reaction when I heard this was 'I hope they do a second test to confirm'.

They just replayed the Saban statement on ESPN. He said he will get daily PCR tests as long as he is asymptomatic. Very good.

You thought Kirby shit himself against our backup QBs, wait till you see how freaked out he is against our backup coach

I use ESPN app off my Roku a lot for college football/hoops.....tons of games just all lined up for you. Just navigate to the one you want, no need to search all over the tv guide or whatever for particular games (obviously outside of games on other networks; Fox, CBS, etc). Just my $0.02.

Back