NHL Playoffs IN GAME

He did that in pitt forever, one playoffs like 5 or 6 years ago gave up like 3 of em
Oh I remember man. Put a real solid team in front of him & people forget. I'll take any of the three remaining goalies over him in a second

Next season, place looks immaculate

Ya I remember they paused a few months but I guess they have time

Only 8 miles away from Nassau

Building will be amazing

It has the club on ice level behind the benches, where fans can see the players walking off the ice to the room

Not a great idea, edmonton has that and there have been so many times the fans were booing them Haha

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Basically on the grounds at Belmont

Sounds like one helluva guys' trip
Ya, these new arenas, t mobile in vegas is one too, just so much smarter building them, less about jamming as many seats in you can, more about a total experience

Thing is these pro leagues are doing all they can to bring the fan close to the real experience because if they don't, the cliff is steep

Tough marketing right now but fun for fans...trying to tie athletes to blue collar folk is simply not easy these days

Thing is these pro leagues are doing all they can to bring the fan close to the real experience because if they don't, the cliff is steep

Tough marketing right now but fun for fans...trying to tie athletes to blue collar folk is simply not easy these days
Plus the tv viewing experience is just so much better. Smart teams are realizing it's less about maximizing seats, instead lower the seats and increase revenue in other in house experiences

If I owned an nhl or nba team and was building a new arena, I'd go max 15k and make it more comfortable, build in more amenities, luxury boxes, etc.

For football, what vegas did was so smart

Nice to see a French Canadian boy win it with family in the stands on Father’s Day

Stamkos/Killorn/Cirelli line have 2 goals tonight. Guess which one I have and who have scored the 2 lol

Are you at the game?
No. My friend is. He’s a Florida native and before we met he was never a hockey fan then I got him to go to a few Bolts games and now he’s hooked. He bought a Kucherov jersey and wears it all the time. He’s hanging with his brother and pool team captain. Looks like a fun set up.

No. My friend is. He’s a Florida native and before we met he was never a hockey fan then I got him to go to a few Bolts games and now he’s hooked. He bought a Kucherov jersey and wears it all the time. He’s hanging with his brother and pool team captain. Looks like a fun set up.
This so good to hear.

just letting everyone know my pain..killorn 2 goals, stammer 2 goals. cirelli 0 goals...they all play on the same line.

Brendan Gallagher told media they have vegas right where they want them @ 2-2.. guess 3-1 was too much winning, TLR would sign this guy for the Sox

ADD is very difficult to manage when you have brackets in NBA, NHL, Euros and Copa all at once
Maybe, but I like to think you are making Fondy proud while he watches down on us on the volume alone you’ve been producing lately

Maybe, but I like to think you are making Fondy proud while he watches down on us on the volume alone you’ve been producing lately
Lol I've been pretty reserved

I do love betting pressure games more than others though so this is always fun. And when your team is in the thing, the whole city has a different vibe, like it's 112 instead of 118!

Back