NHL Playoffs IN GAME

He was pushed in from behind… this is like when I made a joke about it in round 1 where the defender should at push the player from behind into the goalie

Terrible call on Point. Made no sense.
It happened to Kuch in R1 remember. He was ona breakaway and pushed in and some how he got the penalty. Point looked like he did launch a little with embellishment, but yea...ifthey are going to call that goalie interference thenw hy aren't teams just pushing players into their goalies more.

I've had the Moosehead that was from Canada & I swear it was waaaay smoother than the stuff they sell in the states. Maybe I was hallucinating or just really thirsty but that stuff seemed so good to me. Even the guy I worked with (who was from & brought it down from the great north) said it's a completely different beer.

Yea Labatt is #1

however, moose head is not one I like. Girl in high school threw a party and her brother bought a keg of moose head. I got so fucked up and busted an arbys drive thru menu and puked all over the side of my dads truck. Never got caught.
What about kokanee?

Big daddy?

I didnt see it coming, but I was also like 8, love that movie
It’s a top 5 film for me I’m not kidding. Always watch it when I catch it randomly on TV. If you ever want to join my text chain (it has CTG members on it) and talk big daddy just let me know. iPhone only though.

It’s a top 5 film for me I’m not kidding. Always watch it when I catch it randomly on TV. If you ever want to join my text chain (it has CTG members on it) and talk big daddy just let me know. iPhone only though.
I've been android since 2015

Back