NHL Playoffs IN GAME

E4ss0_UUYAMIW1e
Lol montreal, every fuckin time

dead puck era is back and better than ever. You like 2-1 games, the nhl has got them. The league is a joke. Soccer on ice.

Uhhh have you looked at the scores the last few rounds?

Last round 5 of 21 games had less than 5 goals

This round its 3 of 12
Why yes I have. 8-0 LIghtning and 4-2 Lightning are the only two since July 10th to go over 5. I love how you use games from losers over 2 weeks ago to prove your point. The lightning the only team that can score is left was involved with both. Come on man, don't bring that weak shit in here.

Why yes I have. 8-0 LIghtning and 4-2 Lightning are the only two since July 10th to go over 5. I love how you use games from losers over 2 weeks ago to prove your point. The lightning the only team that can score is left was involved with both. Come on man, don't bring that weak shit in here.
So is it about overs now? Or is it all 2-1 games?

Why is 2 weeks the cut off? The dead puck era is back for 2 weeks?

You get that playoff scoring is always lower than the regular season right?

Why is 2 weeks the cut off? The dead puck era is back for 2 weeks?
Successful teams are winning games by having a defensive first mentality. I'm not going to spend time proving your argument when you can't even count correctly. IDK where you got your stats, but I can at least count correctly.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Why would I have a problem with some dumb fuck coming in here and making a post that I can barely understand and is filled with information that isn't close to true? I can't argue with people who can't even bother to look up correct information. Bunch of fucking time burglars.

Fuck you, too.
My first reaction was to angrily type back at you. But after thoughtful consideration I’m not going to engage with a keyboard tough guy. I hope you’re healthy and financially successful. Even though I wouldn’t let you park my car.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Why would I have a problem with some dumb fuck coming in here and making a post that I can barely understand and is filled with information that isn't close to true? I can't argue with people who can't even bother to look up correct information. Bunch of fucking time burglars.
Can you not read? Or is it just math you struggle with

There was no wrong information provided, 5 of 21 less than 5, meaning 4 or less

You're the only one who gave false info with this 2-1 bullshit which was proven false

Back