NHL Playoffs IN GAME

Lol I've been pretty reserved

I do love betting pressure games more than others though so this is always fun. And when your team is in the thing, the whole city has a different vibe, like it's 112 instead of 118!
Sound exactly like fondy; “this is not that much”

I'am not a habs fan i just like money:nonofinger: Hey how bout them vegas golden refs they going to get the mvp of the playoffs:claphands:

Want to play an under but not with this juice. Will ride with VGK to close a parlay. DK has an odds boost on VGK to win by 2+ up to +150. Therefore MTL +1.5 may be a smart play.

no legs tonight. missing the net. losing the little battles. bad turnovers. inability to hold the line. being outphysicaled, and the goaltending difference has been noticeable.

just not their night

no legs tonight. missing the net. losing the little battles. bad turnovers. inability to hold the line. being outphysicaled, and the goaltending difference has been noticeable.

just not their night
Guessing they're -170 or so in g6, one of the more intriguing games in recent history that I recall

For me its montreal game 6 or vegas at the series price

Lehner start or stick with flower?
I mean I don’t think flower was terrible.
Lehner did look good. I think it’s more that VGK isn’t putting it back of net. It should’ve been 1-0 VGK tonight. And price made some killer saves.

I mean I don’t think flower was terrible.
Lehner did look good. I think it’s more that VGK isn’t putting it back of net. It should’ve been 1-0 VGK tonight. And price made some killer saves.
Remember it is saint Jean baptiste day in montreal thursday though

Basically their 4th of july

City will be insane if they win

I been playing the habs all playoffs so stuff it:popcorn:
Said it to Zeke during French Open, but Montreal has been so undervalued, been making a lot on them too.... however I've faded islanders all playoffs too, and finally started to payoff

Said it to Zeke during French Open, but Montreal has been so undervalued, been making a lot on them too.... however I've faded islanders all playoffs too, and finally started to payoff
Good job my man it feels like 93 :breakdance: :tiphat3:

Back