NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think the best way to bet would be to send the lines to a buddy who's got a few kids and watches the primetime games only and then just fade what he likes
we have a "family Bowl pool" every year...bout 20 of us. My 85 yr old mother-in-law is 12-3 and leading. She never watches a game

Sometimes I think the best way to bet would be to send the lines to a buddy who's got a few kids and watches the primetime games only and then just fade what he likes

nahh that guy would never understand spots, travel, etc. i think overall ctg knows how to bet. we dont all win every year but id take anyone here's advice over an average joe

well thats false i fade teh shit out of the sixers
Say what you want about the Sixers, but that team puts in more consistent max effort on a nightly basis than most of the supposed elite teams. Just don't have enough talent, unfortunately...

we have a "family Bowl pool" every year...bout 20 of us. My 85 yr old mother-in-law is 12-3 and leading. She never watches a game

its like that women in the office that wins March Madness every year but wouldn't know Jabari Parker if he walked in and gave her a hug

Say what you want about the Sixers, but that team puts in more consistent max effort on a nightly basis than most of the supposed elite teams. Just don't have enough talent, unfortunately...

yeah man but i dont care about that...effort doesnt cover spreads. they have a real solid few young guys and a ton of cap money and draft picks coming up...but they are strutting out guys who shouldn't be starting on a d-league team. and you know what, thats wonderful. tank tank tank

nahh that guy would never understand spots, travel, etc. i think overall ctg knows how to bet. we dont all win every year but id take anyone here's advice over an average joe

Right....I'm saying fade the average fan

buddy said he faded himself for the first half of nfl.. Hit 40%. so he was bragging he was a 60% capper for 9 weeks... He is fucked up

The problem is sometimes we over think and look for an angle that doesn't exist. I do that to myself too often

had a girl picking NBA playoff picks for me last year, running good for a while
my wife makes her pick by asking what state the team is from and picks the bowls based on which state she likes best

Lol...so sensitive. I'm kidding with you dude.

But if you wanna talk about being a dickhead, just take a glance in the fuckin mirror.

your bragging about fading me, you are a dick. Like I said, fade me, have fun, make money. But don't brag about it.

Cam looks very uninterested in the game today. Falcons look like they are motivated to win the final home game. Might be 2h play

ive got no problem someone fading me, but to rub it in my face seems like a Grade - A dick move

We got history, Alex. You know that. You started it, "mother fucker". Remember?

Funny how everybody acts like Alex is some fuckin saint or some shit. He ain't.

rodney+king1296149617.jpg

very good situation to fade the blues tonight in NHL fwiw.. MAX effort comeback shootout win last night, traveled overnight to face rested stars in second half of back to back..

karl cmon dude just ignore the dude if you dont like him...none of that covers shit...nobodys defending him over you or whatever we just dont wanna see that kind of shit on this site

You two fucks do realize your arguing with someone on the Internet? Letting someone you never met or going to meet get you irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back