NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we can get it to 60 pages but it doesn't count when I have to delete half the posts

Just focus on football

Should I post the PM that u sent me again, Alex? The one that was completely unwarranted? That way everybody can see the REAL Alex?

Thanks for the Blues last night Tee. Was quite the game to follow on my phone all night at the XMas party I was at. Going to be the same way tonight I guess.

you know what i meant by that haha...no philly teams usually. i actually prefer to fade them then bet on em
oh, you meant LOCAL teams. I thought you were talking about home teams playing games and I thought you were crazy lol.

I'm going to be in Sunny Mexico next Sunday for the games. About a 100 degree difference in temperature from today.

lions are just a mess. staffords not even good. they are the cowboys only they dont have a good enough history that people care about how disfunctional they are

very good situation to fade the blues tonight in NHL fwiw.. MAX effort comeback shootout win last night, traveled overnight to face rested stars in second half of back to back..

ya and their PDO has creeped up pretty high too, they are due for a bit of a regression over the next month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back