NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the dude is hitting less than 46% thats pathetic. a trained Mouse who just throws his feces at plays would hit 50%...most ppl hit 50 but the juice kills em. if he legit hits 40% u can quit ur job and make a living fading him
If that were true books would make money hand over fist, imho

if u hit 50% u lose...if you hit 56% u can be a professional bettor. as small as 6% sounds it makes the diff

if the dude is hitting less than 46% thats pathetic. a trained Mouse who just throws his feces at plays would hit 50%...most ppl hit 50 but the juice kills em. if he legit hits 40% u can quit ur job and make a living fading him

Seeing the light now...not sure FF even hits 40%

to say that anyone hitting under 46% might as well throw Mouse feces against the wall is ridiculous. In the last 7 years I've had 1 season under 55% in the NFL, in 2008. This year I will probably have a losing season unless I have an insane playoffs. Shit happens, people lose.

Marlo a few years ago was on fire, dude was hitting around 65% a couple years back. Then the next year he was hitting like 40%.

I like you Dan, I can't say that about many people here. But don't get too cocky. Your having a great year now, but you may look back at this thread next year and wonder what the fuck. Everyone has bad years

to say that anyone hitting under 46% might as well throw Mouse feces against the wall is ridiculous. In the last 7 years I've had 1 season under 55% in the NFL, in 2008. This year I will probably have a losing season unless I have an insane playoffs. Shit happens, people lose.

Marlo a few years ago was on fire, dude was hitting around 65% a couple years back. Then the next year he was hitting like 40%.

I like you Dan, I can't say that about many people here. But don't get too cocky. Your having a great year now, but you may look back at this thread next year and wonder what the fuck. Everyone has bad years

Alex just nailed it. I've had years in the NFL where I crushed, last year I got fucking murdered. I've crushed bowls last few years, this year I can't pick my nose

but if you flipped it infinity times hypothetically it would be
well, you don't have an infinite number of games or an infinite bankroll. that's why you can't expect 50% in betting. You quit after a horrible run (0-8 streak for instance) and you don't have a chance to get it back. It's called survivorship bias...

dude this will likely be my best season ever. i know that and thats not what im implying. seasons are small sample sizes, which are prone to crazy variance. im not a 65% capper. marlo is not a 40% capper. its all about long term.

if you bet for 30 years and all the 65% years and the 40% years average out, the goal is to be right around 56%...if you are you can say you are very succuessful

Well said

if you think ATL can win, better get on NO now before the books pull it off the board or it goes to 13-14

ive got no problem someone fading me, but to rub it in my face seems like a Grade - A dick move

alex i have said week after week that my % is not sustainable at all...i made like 60 or so bets this year...all i want is 56% after 1000 bets

Sometimes I think the best way to bet would be to send the lines to a buddy who's got a few kids and watches the primetime games only and then just fade what he likes

alex i have said week after week that my % is not sustainable at all...i made like 60 or so bets this year...all i want is 56% after 1000 bets

Where I took exception to you comment was the Mouse hitting 50%, that's just not close to true

dude this will likely be my best season ever. i know that and thats not what im implying. seasons are small sample sizes, which are prone to crazy variance. im not a 65% capper. marlo is not a 40% capper. its all about long term.

if you bet for 30 years and all the 65% years and the 40% years average out, the goal is to be right around 56%...if you are you can say you are very succuessful

agreed. If you know someone betting a career 40%, then that is an impressive streak, unfortunately you will never meet that guy. Law of averages says you almost cant do it unless you are extremely unlucky.

agreed. If you know someone betting a career 40%, then that is an impressive streak, unfortunately you will never meet that guy. Law of averages says you almost cant do it unless you are extremely unlucky.

or theyve quit a long time ago because they are out of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back