NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
tom-selleck.jpg

Try to picture fake dodge ball. Who would ever get hit?

I can almost understand the overly protective point of fake dodge ball. So some fat nerd doesn't get hit the ball maybe? But fake jump rope … is that to protect the kids who can't jump over a rope? Those kids are doomed anyway.

Try to picture fake dodge ball. Who would ever get hit?

I can almost understand the overly protective point of fake dodge ball. So some fat nerd doesn't get hit the ball maybe? But fake jump rope … is that to protect the kids who can't jump over a rope? Those kids are doomed anyway.

Or just make the dodgeball voluntary

chiefs destroy colts IMO... you with me ap?

Lord I hope so....but as a fan of this franchise I dont expect playoff success at all. Also I was at Arrowhead 7 days ago and saw the Colts dismantle us. I know we hardly ran Charles so that gives me hope. He needs 30+ touches for sure. Chiefs need to find their pass rush.

Chiefs should crush indy

SD/Cinci might be entertaining in that one of them will actually win a playoff game

I will say, dodgeball in grade school was like Lord of the Flies in the '70's and '80's. Fat kids with glasses who couldn't catch were running for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back