NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what. If I'm a philly fan im not happy the saints have lost to 3 great defenses on the road recently. Philly will seem like a breeze

All those scrubs almost beat San Diego today. Actually should have won. (Sorry, Alex.)

Spek you don't seem happy anyway

why wouldn't an eagles fan be ecstatic about playing a team that is a worse road team than you are at home?

He is the biggest meat head you could imagine......few weeks out of camp fat and shit

He sat out in then rain....got blasted, like BLASTED

I know it aint, hey he fucked a kid

Point being, these dudes are like stoners before midterms

It just sets up bad kj that they are being beat up and tested on the road. But of course it's better than sf or gb

So he does, thanks. I like stats and truth.

big patriot fan (boston sports) and am very happy Brady is my qb, bu t when the discussion of who i would take 1st it would be manning, rodgers, brady, assuming they all have the same coach, same defense, etc...

He is the biggest meat head you could imagine......few weeks out of camp fat and shit

He sat out in then rain....got blasted, like BLASTED

I know it aint, hey he fucked a kid

Point being, these dudes are like stoners before midterms

So Orton is a meathead and likes to drink? You don't say. lol

Orton was Purdue, right? Dry campus. Always produces the drunks. I was on a dry campus.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody><tr>[TH="bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 3"]NFL - LIVE WAGERING Game[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #000000"]Spread[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #000000"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #000000"]Total Points[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 2"]Team Total Points[/TH]
[TR="bgcolor: #c2a26f"]
[TD]Sun 12/29[/TD]
[TD]9315[/TD]
[TD]EAGLES - LIVE[/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="S1_0">-7½ -120 [/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="M1_0">-370 [/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="L1_0">Over 51½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #c2a26f"]
[TD]11:30PM (EST) [/TD]
[TD]9316[/TD]
[TD]COWBOYS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="S2_0"> +7½ +100 [/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="M2_0">+285 [/TD]
[TD]<input name="radiox" id="radiox" language="javascript" type="radio" value="L2_0">Under 51½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back