NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100%. I've always said that about Spiller, but get shit for it being in Buffalo (of course). Fans will be fans though.

He's a guy who should get 20-25 touches per game but only 13-15 should be on a handoff. Get him 15 handoffs, 5-6 catches and 4-5 returns

Just want to beat the Patriots. I hate that you are playing against the refs everytime you play the Pats

Yeah, but Tommy is 21-2 vs Buffalo in his career and that isn't the refs doing. That's a sick stat right there too. 21-2 over 12 years, with 22-2 on the horizon. Un. Fucking. Real.

1239704054_drinking_beer.gif

My god. Perfect tits

Depending on your definition of 'best.' I completely agree though, his interviews were gold.

I mean in terms of interviewing for a job. A guy who's literally done nothing successful long term managed to get 2 NFL head coaching jobs and 1 solid college head coaching job

I mean in terms of interviewing for a job. A guy who's literally done nothing successful long term managed to get 2 NFL head coaching jobs and 1 solid college head coaching job

He is a pretty damn good coordinator though, in all fairness.

Someone gonna pay Chase Daniel and prolly regret it in 3 years

They never learn do they? They could pay me, or anyone else on here, 1/20th of what they're going to pay some scrub QB who won't be good, for the advice not to do it and a swift kick in the nuts. Would save them tons of money and embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back