NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one more down to finish off a 12 pack.
stone+cold+gif.gif

This KC/SD game reminds me of a Bills/Steelers game from about 5 years ago. All you got to do is win against a team that is playing backups because they are already locked in the playoffs. Bills lost that game of course

This KC/SD game reminds me of a Bills/Steelers game from about 5 years ago. All you got to do is win against a team that is playing backups because they are already locked in the playoffs. Bills lost that game of course

Oh yeah. That was the game that Stevie "im a #1 receiver" Johnson dropped a pass in the EZ right in his hands wasn't it? He's so far from a #1 receiver, it's not funny. He's also on par with Spiller as far as pussiness goes.

Oh yeah. That was the game that Stevie "im a #1 receiver" Johnson dropped a pass in the EZ right in his hands wasn't it? He's so far from a #1 receiver, it's not funny. He's also on par with Spiller as far as pussiness goes.

Is that the one where he blamed it on God?

great drop

Naw that game was only like 2-3 years ago. The game Im talking about was like 5-7 years ago. Bills won like 6 games in a row to end the year and then lose to backups

Naw that game was only like 2-3 years ago. The game Im talking about was like 5-7 years ago. Bills won like 6 games in a row to end the year and then lose to backups

Yeah, it was a different game huh? I remember the game for sure, just thought it was the same one for some reason. They all blend together after a while, don't they? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back