NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
leggo pack attack

green-kool-aidman.jpg

The Raiders have a black punter?!? I'm not sure I've seen a black punter since the days of Reggie Roby...

yep its SD with a win or Steez with a KC win

win win for the viewing public over the other two options from this morning

telling ya.. chase Daniels is completely legit... Amazing he has been a #2 QB for 8 years and never had a single start... Was Heisman candidate senior year at Mizzu... gooo chefs

Bills stop Patriots hsort for 1st down from Vereen fumbles and the ball goes past the 1st down and New England recovers. Typical Buffalo

telling ya.. chase Daniels is completely legit... Amazing he has been a #2 QB for 8 years and never had a single start... Was Heisman candidate senior year at Mizzu... gooo chefs
a real good long pass...he almost threw int play before

Not saying he's not, but weren't you drooling over Case Keenum too? A lot of these guys look good when they first get a game or two...then teams adjust and reality sets in. It may not have been you, and I apologize if it wasn't, but dudes were calling Keenum a Pro Bowler after one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back