NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee.. anything for you in the upcoming set. Quick thoughts in the Windy City if possible

No opinion in Chicago Nut .. too close to call and if anything I lean the home team but cant bet the bears and feel good about it... I have big plays on Philly tonight ML/teased to pick... Take a look at Dallas Stars fwiw

• Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">24s</small>
    Woody said #Jets clearly are a team ascending and it's due largely to Rex Ryan #jets

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(221, 221, 221);"> More</button>

• Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1m</small>
    Woody announces Rex is staying

I agree re: Rex

If they get him players he'll be a good coach. If not he'll get fired and go win elsewhere

Same size as Breese... was his backup for several years... Always said if he got a chance he could be really productive in right system... IE chip Kelly system in Philly

I remember him from Mizzou but I don't remember him being as quick/athletic as Foles. I remember he was the QB the year Mizzou and Kansas ran the Big 12...I thought the world was gonna end

andy reid will get fined for doing this btw.. I bet goodell is going nuts right now... The Shield

Pam Oliver donning a hat. Pretty windy in CHI so she wants to make sure the wig doesn't blow off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back