NFL preseason week 3

Shit, I should not have added this bet ha, oh well, fuck sometimes puppies bite. That is a quote from jackass there, like that movie. Fuck there is another penalty on San Diego. Really though at this point there is no coming back, well even a td now we are still losing. Would need two tds or a td and a fg.

5:07 we can easily get 2 touchdowns ha, yeah right, oh well, stupid bet should have known better, considering Harbaugh's track record in preseason.

Well guess if we get a td here, there will be an onside kick probably, unless Diego just gives up cuz it is preseason. Man this sucks, cuz now my other bet is getting bet against as well. The Zona bet have them at -2.5 and it is down to -1.5, so obviously some big money coming in against me, which is never a good sign.

Damn it, that dumb ass didn't catch the ball, fuck. He had it there, but let it go between his hands. Guess oh well, would have needed an onside kick recovery anyway if we did get a td, not likely. This really blows, now need a win by Zona or I'm really fucked. Shit that is not looking good now with that line move, I mean somebody thinks they know something there.

Fuck it is always a bit concerning when a line moves a point. Fuck guess what am I gonna do now? Already bet it, so suppose I'm gonna lose, fucking crap.

Tuck 3 plays to hit hard tonight
Arizona pk
Over 7.5 oak/LAA
Over 155 LA/Pho wnba

Go straight and round robin 'em!

Yep, here we go, time to lose my ass I suppose. It does suck when you are just up against it, with no hope on things. That is pretty much the case for me now, well don't have a lot of money since the horses didn't go well for me, my previous plan. Now fuck my last ditch effort here with football, I don't know what to do.

Good luck to ya Dudley, I don't know if I should bet anything else. Probably should quit with my Zona bet. Just sucks cuz Diego really should have covered I think, well there were numerous opportunities early for them, and they fucked it up.

I better quit listening to anybody, ha, well I wanted to bet earlier cuz I was bored, then manchester was talking to me, and I thought Diego wasn't a terrible idea. Really that game could have won without the debacles early. Diego could have been way ahead early if they didn't screw it up.

Yeah dudley hope you do. I better not bet anything else though. Well have Arizona -2.5, for the game, in NFL, I kind of am worried since it is getting bet down. A bunch of money has come on the Bengals, but who knows maybe that money coming in is wrong. The money came on San Diego that was wrong, shouldn't have been however.

Shit I need to win this Arizona game bad. Fucking damn it, everything is caving in on me lol, well I mean if I don't win this I have 277 bucks in my 5 dimes account, which is not good. Need to kick ass and make some big money there or have to find a job. May check with that screen printing, embroidery job I used to have, they liked me I think.

Man I am a pathetic loser ha, there is no way I'm gonna make it right now. Well I applied for some jobs last week, and they didn't work out. That car lot, that guy almost hired me, then he checked my background, fuck, that is not gonna happen then a job for me. Cuz I have terrible shit on my background, a felony, numerous misdemeanors ha, yeah fucking it is my own damn fault. Just stupid shit when I was younger oh well.

Shit I need to win this Arizona game bad. Fucking damn it, everything is caving in on me lol, well I mean if I don't win this I have 277 bucks in my 5 dimes account, which is not good. Need to kick ass and make some big money there or have to find a job. May check with that screen printing, embroidery job I used to have, they liked me I think.
What's the highest amount u ever had in ur 5dimes acct?

A hell of a lot there Dudley. I mean if I make a bunch which happens sometimes then I take quite a bit out, but have had you know close to 20 k in there sometimes. Thing is I always start taking out 1 k or so then at a time. Really never take more than about 1 k out at once. Just figure no reason to alert people to that, you know like the authorities ha, guess could take 3 or 4 k out at once, sure nothing would happen, but I always get nervous since I've been in trouble before, and then I think well you never know what could happen.

Well here is the deal dudley. I just put in you know 500 bucks or so, then bet small, and try and build up from there. So 100 buck bets shit like that smaller bets. Then hope to get on a tear, then fire 1 k on their ass bigger bets. I do get on big runs, and then start firing on their ass, but don't really ever bet huge unless I am winning a bunch, and have money to spare you know.

Shit I don't deposit a bunch of my money and bet 1 k at a time ever ha no, if I am depositing money into my gambling account I am gonna be betting 100 or 200 or so.

Fuck Palmer, what the hell, shit he was wide open, oh my, it is my day I guess. Got that mo jo workin, ha.

Man I am dangerous though ha. When I get hot, I get red hot, on fire man ha. Shit I about hit em for 70 k in hoops, college baskets. Cuz I bet a 100 buck parlay on a 10 teamer, that almost hit, lost one damn game, fucking Purdue those fucks ha, man that sucked.

Fucking there we go, picked off td. A fuck up there, by either Larry or Carson, don't know who fucked that up, great.

Too bad I didn't hit that parlay dudley, during basketball season, would have plenty of money then, assuming they paid it. Think they would have, that 5 dimes they have a lot of money I think. It was 100 to win 64 k if I remember right on a 10 team hoops parlay. Stupid ass Purdue, fuck I hate those guys, they were a +5.5 dog vs Wisconsin, that was my one loss, they got worked over in that game lost by 15 or so around there. Was pretty painful ouch!!!

I put that parlay in college hoops up on here, so I'm not just saying that and bullshitting. I remember I got all excited then Purdue dashed my hopes ha, and numerous people were coming into my thread and wishing me luck and stuff ha. Damn Purdue, my name should be puckfurdue, instead of tuckfexas.

Shit, I put a little money in my 5 dimes, looks like I'm in trouble. Had a nice day Friday, then not so good Saturday, and now today isn't going well at all. Zona is not looking good at all. It is bad cuz really Zona should at worst be tied right now with Cincy. Well missed a wide open receiver for a td, and the td Cincy had was because of a mix up, not sure who fucked up, but either Larry or Carson did.

Man I am a pathetic loser ha, there is no way I'm gonna make it right now. Well I applied for some jobs last week, and they didn't work out. That car lot, that guy almost hired me, then he checked my background, fuck, that is not gonna happen then a job for me. Cuz I have terrible shit on my background, a felony, numerous misdemeanors ha, yeah fucking it is my own damn fault. Just stupid shit when I was younger oh well.

Don't know how big the city is where you live but a friend of mine with a similar background couldn't get a job at all. Went to a temp agency...got placed at a supplier to the Toyota plant and 9 months later after proving himself got hired on full-time w/ benefits. Temp agency was a savior for him.

I remember that parlay...woulda paid like 64K and only Purdue lost on it...so damn close.

Good Luck

Ha yeah you remember that Arizona kid, I knew a lot of people chimed in that day on my thread. Stupid Purdue ha, those fuck tards.

Yeah I have some serious trouble on getting a job, not sure what to do there. Well my last 2 jobs I don't think they checked my background, but those were both a while ago. Now I think everybody does, maybe not everybody, but almost everybody I think.

Suppose I will try that old job I had that screen printing and embroidery place. Did like delivering shirts to the Husker volleyball team ha, they were really hot a couple of em. Those long legs, damn very nice ha. Like I had a chance with em no, for sure not.

I do think that is why there are so many people in attendance at those Husker volleyball games, just cuz old guys like to watch college chicks in tight shorts. And then their wives are sort of fired up to watch volleyball ha, that must be it. I always see how they get so many fans at those, and think why? I have it figured there.

I mean some of those chicks are pretty hot, will say that, no doubt. I think it is just the long legs on those volleyball chicks that gets me fired up ha, I don't know why I'm talking about this.

Fuck another first down Bengals.

There was one black chick on the volleyball team that I really liked ha oh my, she was hot, talking about my old job, don't know why I am. Delivering shirts to the Husker teams. It was kind of strange because I would think addidas would do most everything for em, but they didn't. I mean we printed a lot of shirts for the volleyball, basketball, and football teams.

Suppose I can give it a shot, as far as seeing if they need somebody there at my old job. Kevin may hire me back, who knows I guess.

Yeah just posting to myself, drunk posting. Doesn't matter I'm not causing any trouble I guess. Yeah the football team would get blank black practice jerseys the blackshirts you know, the famed blackshirts. Then we would embroider em when they needed em. Then I would deliver em, that was kind of cool, cuz then I would know who was getting a blackshirt before anybody, and talking to the football players down there was kind of neat, ha.

Fuck where is the flag, should have been.

Fuck I am in trouble now. Will have 270 bucks or so in my 5 dimes account if Arizona doesn't cover, uh oh. Better find a damn job quickly.

Oh well I'm drunk as shit, just gonna enjoy my drunkness and not worry about these losses. Fuck it's over now probably, unless Cincy falls apart, well they are moving again.

Was thinking about that night again when I got in that fight almost ha, that was pretty funny. That guy got all pissed cuz I was hitting on his girl and she was liking it a little bit, then he tried to fight me outside the bar, lol. It is times like those you remember, ah the memories ha. He took his shirt off and was in my face, I was a bit scared until my bro stepped in and dropped his ass, man he got spanked. Then I kicked him when he was knocked out ha, yeah then I can do something, when a guy can't fight back.

Wonder why that guy took his shirt off, before he threatened me. Just show how buffed he was I guess, ha, I was definitely going to be in trouble if my bro wasn't there, for sure, fuck he woulda kicked my ass.

The biggest loser, just saw that commercial, I should be on that my fat ass. I am maybe not quite as fat as those guys though, I mean I'm fat, but not just hugely fat like the people on that show. Guess 5 foot 9 and 230 is pretty fat, yeah.

Fuck Sherman he is talking about it being intellectual football, ha, you are nuts. It doesn't take any brains to cover a guy one on one, any idiot can do that, if he's fast enough and skilled enough.

Ha I am calling a guy stupid that graduated from Stanford. Sure he is pretty smart, just thought that comment was stupid however ha.

Shit, Zona is going for it, oh wow, this is gonna be big. Challenge by the Bengals, hmmm, thought he caught that ball.

There's a wasted challenge by Arizona, no way we are getting the ball on that, unless I'm so drunk I am not seeing it right ha, guess maybe there.

Yes, here we go, now we got it going. I do like Stanton as far as backups go he is pretty good in that role. Don't think he could be effective as a starter, but he does well vs backups.

Fuck now the problem is if Zona gets a td they may go for 2, which would not work for me. Suppose if they get a td early enough they would kick it. I'm fucked I'm sure ha.

Well obviously Arizona doesn't have enough smart guys in there ha. Sherman at halftime talking about football being so intellectual lol at that. Yeah a lot of real smart guys out on that field haha.

Back