NFL preseason week 3

Yeah, I mean Diego will have a big advantage later on when Gabbert is in for the niners. Clemens is a decent backup for Diego, so even if the niners take the lead early Diego will come storming back I bet, or hopefully. Again not totally confident on this bet, but fucking bring it you know. Bring the pressure come play my game I'll test ya. That is old school Prodigy, saw those guys in concert, they from your area there manchester, it was a good show.

Yeah Andy Reid is a bad preseason coach always has been. Then the Vikings have a good qb rotation with Teddy coming in, he is pretty good.

From my area ?
Stone roses,Oasis,Bee Gees ,Happy mondasy,inspiral carpets...

Im not into music at all but am told Manchester produced great bands :hello:

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecAF02ezl8[/video]

Ha don't know why I thought of that concert, just cuz manchester I guess. Well it was lollapalooza that festival thing, it was in Kansas City, and Tool was there, Snoop Dogg, and Prodigy those were who I wanted to see. Snoop was not very good live, well I think rap is not the best live you know. Prodigy was after Tool, and everybody left ha, cuz everybody was there to see Tool of course. Prodigy tore it down, it was great.

Fucking I remember Snoop was like come on ya'all get up, and everybody was just sitting there. Then he said ya'all got the chronic in KC? Throw me a joint niggaz ha, and some people threw some joints up to the stage, and he was puffing on it, and was like na na this ain't the chronic, bring me the good shit. And this guy came from behind the stage and brought Snoop some of his, and he was like yeah baby that's the chronic, now we ready.

Yeah snoop is the shit for sure. Didn't really like the live show however. Well nobody was into it, cuz they were all there to see Tool. I was into it, me and my buddies were up for it, but nobody else was. Fuck Snoop cut his set short that day.

never heard of tool lol ,doesnt sound an educated dude tbh :rofl:

have you ever heard of take that tuck ?

btw,Ima gonna give you a winner for later

Tool is great manchester, you should give em a listen. There were fires everywhere in the crowd during the concert. Was crazy as hell, I'm lucky I didn't get punched cuz there was a lot of shit going down when Tool was on in KC

Damn it, close to being out of vodka. At halftime suppose I will walk to the store, shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Yeah but even if your 50 Tool is the fucking the shit, I'm 38, but Tool live is a good time, it was a bit crazy, but was nice. I was tripping on acid and smoking weed at that concert, then the beers cost 8 bucks fuck that sucked. It was outside I can't remember what that place is called in Kansas City, I think sandstone or something who knows.

I just thought of that concert cuz of Manchester ha, that was a long time ago. Can't think of any other bands I've seen live from there, aside from Prodigy.

WNBA huh, well I don't know if I should start betting on bitches, who knows there, I haven't ever bet on any womens sports. They are too tough to predict, guess I could just tail the pick.

Shit I may, I do need the money. No fucking job here, and I pulled money out of my stocks, my retirement plan ha, great idea, that my dad set up for me.

I kept talking about volleyball last night, maybe should bet the WNBA I guess ha. What I really need is one of those Nebraska volleyball players to come over, fuck that would be nice. Damn some of those chicks are hot as hell, it would be strange though banging a chick that is 6 foot 5 and just towers over me.

Shit like any of those bitches would ha no. I have about 500-1 odds of banging a Nebraska volleyball chick, maybe that is not even close probably 5000-1 on that.

yeah its fucked up,hopefully a 3-0 ball game mate

I dont get all the hype over Erin,when Ive been America shes just a regular looking bird

Ive watched a lot of preseason games,if they call the regular season games or the players dont adjust its going to be unwatchable with the flags

Shit we just got the ball there manchester. That was a fumble, Chargers clear recovery, we are set up for an early lead bud.

Well should at least have 2 field goals at worst. How the fuck they said we didn't have a clear recovery I don't know, on that fumble. The we elect to go for it, and don't get it, fucking man I am pissed.

Yeah ha, they just look awful, oh my. The niners have serious problems, I don't know how the fuck they will contend in that division. I mean Seattle and Arizona will both kick their ass if they play like this.

I guess if your a niners fan, or bettor early, you can say it was just preseason, although under Harbaugh they have always been really good in preseason. It is early here in this game though.

Wait till they face a real D line..... I know preseason an all,but teams dont go into preseason to look absolutely shit do they ?

Back