NFL preseason week 3

Ha that Woodhead the rb for Diego is from my state Nebraska, he played at Chadron D 2 school. Woodhead is a beast baby ha.

Yeah should be up by more, but oh well, I mean up 7-0 after a quarter is good when your a 5.5 dog. Plus Gabbert coming later, he sucks huge dongs.

Niners moving now a bit, but they will stall out here I think. Shit, a field goal now is probably gonna happen, unless they do the preseason go for it thing, ha, a lot of teams just gamble in preseason and just go for it.

It always pisses me off when teams do that, that I bet on. Just go for it on 4th instead of kicking the field goal, but they all do in preseason ha. We already got fucked earlier on that, well they always call a stupid play too.

Well a FG guess that is okay. Diego is hanging in there, and then Gabbert will come in so we're fine. Yeah shit Chicago is cold then, Nebraska is terrible as well, fuck I hate winters in Nebraska. Probably why we can't get players here anymore, they see Nebraska is 0 degrees in the winter and don't wanna come.

Gabby loosening up
mutley.gif

Oh hell yeah, go to every Nebraska game with my brother. Have been going since I was 5 ha, I remember Bobby Bowden came in with Florida State and beat us, and I was so mad ha, my dad took me to get ice cream after the game cuz I was so pissed ha.

it was fuckin horrible,no warning or anything....looking inside this guys cruciate ligament then the docs at it with a big fuck off screw driver screwing screws into his bone

Fuck me and my bro are in the north end zone at the Husker games, 43rd row, right behind the goal posts. We are loud as shit and drunk as shit always ha, we do get the people fired up around us. I love the Huskers fuck, I mean I have been going since I was a little kid, and nothing will ever deter me on that. I bet em stupidly sometimes homering you know, but I am such a hardcore fan, I can't help it.

Fuck me and my bro are in the north end zone at the Husker games, 43rd row, right behind the goal posts. We are loud as shit and drunk as shit always ha, we do get the people fired up around us. I love the Huskers fuck, I mean I have been going since I was a little kid, and nothing will ever deter me on that. I bet em stupidly sometimes homering you know, but I am such a hardcore fan, I can't help it.
I got a huskers hoody,wear it walking the dog
sifone.gif

If I could go one college game,it would be at Camp Randall

Yeah the Huskers is kind of weak sauce. I mean nobody really gets into it, a lot of old people. My bro and me, fuck we are loud and drunk, but sometimes people say down in front or something, not usually cuz my bro is a huge dude, so most people are scared of him I think. Well I get drunk and wasted and am loud all the time, but my bro just does occasionally, he doesn't drink every day like me. It is a good time though, I like going to the games getting wasted and watching em.

Yeah think we're okay here, I mean the niners have to cover 5.5, doubt they will do that.

The Huskers, yeah I will be there north end zone row 43 behind the goal posts. I will never quit doing that, I love that fucking team, but we have had tough times lately.

We're ok I think. Gabbert had one drive there, he will start fucking up. Shit I gotta walk to the store. It sucks not having a vehicle, oh man it blows.

Fuck, we are in trouble, that took a little while to get my vodka. Hope we can come back, shit down 21-7, uh oh, but at least San Diego is moving the ball right now it appears.

Back