***NFL In-Game Thread***

Who's the last white guy who dominated at the WR position? I can't even remember one.

Jordy Nelson was good but wasn't dominant.

ozzy having a hard time seeing the words on the screen. should have picked one of his older songs he would have had a better chance of remembering the lines.

patient 9 his newest
it's never about OZ, it's about the great guitar players he's had with him.

patient 9 his newest
it's never about OZ, it's about the great guitar players he's had with him.
even in a drug haze in the old days, he would somehow flip a switch on stage and be totally coherent. it's definitely rough for him now. i actually wasn't expecting him to be alive in 2022, which is impressive in itself.

even in a drug haze in the old days, he would somehow flip a switch on stage and be totally coherent. it's definitely rough for him now. i actually wasn't expecting him to be alive in 2022, which is impressive in itself.
always too monotone for me, like JJohnny Cash.
As a lyricist, he did well as a solo artist. Most BS lyrics started with Geezer.
His ultra producer wife made things so palletable in the 80's.
They fkd Jake E Lee who wrote most of "Bark At the Moon".

if this game goes under, so be it.
I remember taking the over in the Bears/GBay game( I think it was) as the opening game and it was 10-6 or somesh*t.

always too monotone for me, like JJohnny Cash.
As a lyricist, he did well as a solo artist. Most BS lyrics started with Geezer.
His ultra producer wife made things so palletable in the 80's.
They fkd Jake E Lee who wrote most of "Bark At the Moon".
his voice was sub-par for sure. he always got solid talent around him though which made the quality records.
the wife is a crazy bitch who made everything harder than it needed to be. jake was very underrated. not rhoads level, but still very good.

if the wife wasn't out of town, would I be on my 5th martini?

Look at the aggie tearing up my rams bet.

anyone think the lines will move closer to Sunday i.e. gettin more than 7 on the Texans?

Back