***NFL In-Game Thread***

I want a tag-team style with BAR. Give me the Irish brawler

Black Kid GIFs | Tenor

I probably dont want to know. I would of live bet jags but was out enjoying an over priced dinner

He abandoned the run game. Didn't do what the chargers are good at in the second half which is dink and dunk. Tried to go intermediate wayyy too much. Did not adjust the defensive personnel with Jags drives, and pretty much was clueless what to do with their uptempo.

He abandoned the run game. Didn't do what the chargers are good at in the second half which is dink and dunk. Tried to go intermediate wayyy too much. Did not adjust the defensive personnel with Jags drives, and pretty much was clueless what to do with their uptempo.
Mostly on defense.

They aren't a team to run ball to win a game.

Missed FG, penalty killed a drive and some punts.

Mostly on defense.

They aren't a team to run ball to win a game.

Missed FG, penalty killed a drive and some punts.

Yeah I think they could have used Ekeler better. Some really bad penalties by Bosa and that DPI late was bad.

Yeah I think they could have used Ekeler better. Some really bad penalties by Bosa and that DPI late was bad.
They never use Eck every down.

They rotate 3 backs usually. Eck averaged 12 carries a game.

Weird offense.

They should have used Herbert mobility more. QBs can run rather well vs Jax. Jags were crashing too hard on Ekeler, so fake handoff QB run needed to happen more. Also Jags were blitz-crazy, Chargers shoulda called more tight end or WR or RB screens. In sum, the Charger play-calling felt lazy/complacent, played too easily in Jax D hands

They should have used Herbert mobility more. QBs can run rather well vs Jax. Jags were crashing too hard on Ekeler, so fake handoff QB run needed to happen more. Also Jags were blitz-crazy, Chargers shoulda called more tight end or WR or RB screens. In sum, the Charger play-calling felt lazy/complacent, played too easily in Jax D hands

Yeah the Herbert run was open all second half really.

All of a sudden Charger D yielded cushion more often it seemed like, thus opening shorter pass game. Trevor was way more comfortable in second half. He also shook off the jitters and played a lot better.

Back